Forums

Topic: New or Used wii

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

shingi_70

I was thinking of buying a used wii for $150 or just go ahead and buy the new black wii. I was getting the used one so i could have extra money to buy a game and a points card with.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Chrono_Cross

Black Wii. You get the bundle (with Wii Sports Resort), and all that for only 50 more dollars. Why wouldn't you?

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

That does make more sense as i would buy motion plus in the long run.

Also is there any type of mic alternative to wii speak.?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Chrono_Cross

No there isn't.

(That I know of)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

vio

Buy new. You never know what sort of condition a used one is truly going to be in. With a new one you can take good care of it from the start, ensuring you gets years of enjoyment out of it. Besides, the black models just look "cooler."

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

WiiPS2Guy

shingi_70 wrote:

I was thinking of buying a used wii for $150 or just go ahead and buy the new black wii. I was getting the used one so i could have extra money to buy a game and a points card with.

Best Buy has them new online right now for 149.99 they show up in your cart. If you use online shopping. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Nintendo+-+Wii/8008559.p?id=11562... It will show the 149.99 price in the cart.

Edited on by WiiPS2Guy

WiiPS2Guy

theblackdragon

vio wrote:

Buy new. You never know what sort of condition a used one is truly going to be in. With a new one you can take good care of it from the start, ensuring you gets years of enjoyment out of it.

this. with a used one, you don't know whether they used it as a soccer ball or kept it right next to their heater or not, lol :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

shingi_70

lol.

So i am going to wait to get the black wii a CCpro and some used games.

WAT!

Splat

NEW!!! Why risk it?

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Matt_B

Splat wrote:

NEW!!! Why risk it?

Maybe if the second hand one comes with a ton of VC and WiiWare games on it, perhaps?

Matt_B

Splat

True that would be a plus but I would have to be buying it from someone I trust.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.