Forums

Topic: New Kirby, Rythm Heaven, new IP and possibly new Pokemon for Wii!

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

-DL-

New Rhythm Heaven, eh? I hope they take out the stupid Perfect missons. Those were nerve-wrackingly hard.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

grumblebuzzz

I'm excited about the new, more traditional Kirby game but Epic Yarn was also a fantastic game and I hope there is some sort of sequel to it in the future (hopefully on the 3DS). Yoshi's Epic Yarn, anyone?

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Radbot42

So no one wants to talk about the new IP: Pandora's Tower???

Radbot42

kkslider5552000

zranoll wrote:

So no one wants to talk about the new IP: Pandora's Tower???

why talk about a game we know next to nothing about?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

lilboyblue

I agree. I hope we get annother female protagonist for nity. It a bit of a sausage fest lol. I'm expecting an RPG.

lilboyblue

komicturtle

Mickeymac wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Oh, and I'm wondering what this new Pokemon game is. Probably a Battle Revolution sequel for Pokemon Black & White compatibility.

I very much hope it isn't. I haven't regretted any purchase more than Battle Revolution. Such a useless, pointless game. I'm hoping they'll include something with a Story mode again, I'd buy that in a heartbeat, more so than Pokemon Black & White.

Well, I got PBR for $40 on the first day it released lol
Circuit City had a special sale on it and I just took advantage of it. The game was promising but it really is an expansion battle pack for Diamond and Pearl. I wish it were more like Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with the Gym Leader Castle and those sweet prime cups. But I guess the Colosseum leaders were good enough. The roulette Colosseum was really challenging as heck. And I really loved the look the game had- definitely one of the better looking games on Wii. If only the destructible environments did stay in though :/

komicturtle

LordJumpMad

komicturtle92 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Oh, and I'm wondering what this new Pokemon game is. Probably a Battle Revolution sequel for Pokemon Black & White compatibility.

I very much hope it isn't. I haven't regretted any purchase more than Battle Revolution. Such a useless, pointless game. I'm hoping they'll include something with a Story mode again, I'd buy that in a heartbeat, more so than Pokemon Black & White.

Well, I got PBR for $40 on the first day it released lol
Circuit City had a special sale on it and I just took advantage of it. The game was promising but it really is an expansion battle pack for Diamond and Pearl. I wish it were more like Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with the Gym Leader Castle and those sweet prime cups. But I guess the Colosseum leaders were good enough. The roulette Colosseum was really challenging as heck. And I really loved the look the game had- definitely one of the better looking games on Wii. If only the destructible environments did stay in though :/

The Only thing I Liked about PBR was The online play.
The other Colosseum were fun, untill all The Colosseum Leaders Started using only legendary pokemon at the end.

The Game had no story, or anything else fun to do, other then to Battle, and test your skills.
The online had too meny RageQuiters and Hackers.
And Some of The Pokemon could use some New 3DModels,

Hopefuly, thses flaws won't be seen again in the new one.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Luffymcduck

New Kirby game´s trailer was cool. I really liked that part where Kirby´s sword transformed into huge blade. Which btw inspired me to make this. Not worth checking out if you haven´t read Bleach though.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.