Topic: New Internet Channel

Showing 141 to 149 of 149

AuthorMessage

invmat

141. Posted:

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

Machu wrote:

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

....this reminds when no one wanted to update to nyxquest.

I still haven't! ;) Icarian, mmmmmm.

....why people make a big deal, I dunno. I like the new name, I think nyx and pit might hook up.

It's just to prove that you downloaded it in week one and its no longer available.

Edited on by invmat

My Wii FC´s

AuthorMessage

ShadowFlame76

142. Posted:

Eh, it didn't fix or change anything major. it may be smaller and faster and youtube works again, but 95% of sites that use flash still aren't working, and now that it's free and Nintendo is giving a 500 point game to those who paid for the browser in the past, they have no reason to worry about it being functional anymore.

ShadowFlame76

AuthorMessage

ProfDocMF

143. Posted:

ProfDocMF wrote:

A few things that have crossed my mind:

1. Weather you get an NES game or points, why throw a fit about it. Be happy you are getting something at all....

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

weather?

Can we have list of sites and things that can and still can not do?

Yes weather, not an in weather like rain, but weather as in a choices. Example: Decide weather this is better or that is better? I wish I had the can do and can't do information for you. My suggestion is to read through the topics. There is a some information there. Sorry you have to do your own homework.

Edited on by ProfDocMF

ProfDocMF

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

144. Posted:

It would be better if flash wasn't an industry standard. Nintendo's problem is that if they put the latest rev in they'd have to pay Adobe a raft of money (at least that's my understanding) and there's just no way they're going to do that.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

pixelman

145. Posted:

ProfDocMF wrote:

ProfDocMF wrote:

A few things that have crossed my mind:

1. Weather you get an NES game or points, why throw a fit about it. Be happy you are getting something at all....

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

weather?

Can we have list of sites and things that can and still can not do?

Yes weather, not an in weather like rain, but weather as in a choices. Example: Decide weather this is better or that is better? I wish I had the can do and can't do information for you. My suggestion is to read through the topics. There is a some information there. Sorry you have to do your own homework.

Try "whether".

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

ProfDocMF

146. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Try "whether".

Ah, I never was good with the tricky words like that. Kind of explains why I couldn't find the definition to explain. Thx.

ProfDocMF

AuthorMessage

Rensch

147. Posted:

What! A new internet channel? I'm going to download it quickly.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

148. Posted:

It annoys me greatly how often I get logged out while using the Internet Channel. If I go to another website and then come back, chances are I have to sign in again.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Magi

149. Posted:

I wonder if it's because the Wii doesn't store cookies or have much of an internet cache. Storage space is pretty small so I would imagine that a lot of things wouldn't be stored on internal memory (like web browsers on computers). Once your "cookie" is out of the RAM then you'd probably have to re-login.

Just a theory

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker