Forums

Topic: Need a little help :(

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

SuperMarioKenny

So, I got a red Wii for Christmas last year, but I don't know what to do with it. Right now, I'm using it as a spare Wii in case something bad happens to my first Wii, which is the one I use the most. What do you guys think I should do?

"This game right here is the perfect predecessor to the first Mario game!" - Irate Gamer on his great knowledge of Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels

bboy2970

What do you mean what should you do? Is it a dilema of whether to sell it or not?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

SonicMaster

Um, why did they buy you a wii if you already had one?
Anyways, I would sell it. In 3 years, nothing's happened to our Wii, plus you should get a good amount of money for an unused limited edition red wii.

SonicMaster

bboy2970

I guess if you want to sell it and don't need money immediately, you might want to wait it out. SInce that is a special system it could have higher resell value as time goes on.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

SuperMarioKenny

CharlieMaster wrote:

Um, why did they buy you a wii if you already had one?
Anyways, I would sell it. In 3 years, nothing's happened to our Wii, plus you should get a good amount of money for an unused limited edition red wii.

I used it actually and I registered it. Do you still recommend selling it, or should I keep it just in case?

"This game right here is the perfect predecessor to the first Mario game!" - Irate Gamer on his great knowledge of Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels

SuperMarioKenny

Odnetnin wrote:

Wait, you opened it?!
out of respect for the gift-giver or what?!

Whoa take a chill pill

Anyways, guess I'm gonna keep it lol. Lock this thread if you wish.

Gamesake

If I were you I'd send my old white Wii to a less fortunate releative who doesn't have a Wii of his or her own. Then I'd start using the Red Wii for myself from now on. In fact I'd redesign my entire living room around it. People entering would gape and awe; and I'd say "Oh--would you like to try the limited edition Red Wii?", and then all the casual girl gamers would go crazy.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

BulbasaurusRex

Gamesake wrote:

If I were you I'd send my old white Wii to a less fortunate releative who doesn't have a Wii of his or her own. Then I'd start using the Red Wii for myself from now on. In fact I'd redesign my entire living room around it. People entering would gape and awe; and I'd say "Oh--would you like to try the limited edition Red Wii?", and then all the casual girl gamers would go crazy.

That's not an option if he's bought any Virtual Console or WiiWare games on his older Wii.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.