Forums

Topic: Most epic video game moment

Posts 61 to 78 of 78

Toon_Link

At the end of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, when you finally defeat Ganondorf and Link stabs the Master Sword RIGHT into his chest... EPICNESS!

Toon_Link

hylianhalcyon

megaboomface2 wrote:

hylianhalcyon wrote:

One epic moment that comes to the top of my mind is the beginning of Metroid Prime. Whats more epic than seeing Samus leap off her gunship through space in her first 3D adventure?

alot seeing i neverd played metroid and never gonna try unlees i get it for free

Well...uh...poopy on you!

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

megaboomface2

hylianhalcyon wrote:

megaboomface2 wrote:

hylianhalcyon wrote:

One epic moment that comes to the top of my mind is the beginning of Metroid Prime. Whats more epic than seeing Samus leap off her gunship through space in her first 3D adventure?

alot seeing i neverd played metroid and never gonna try unlees i get it for free

Well...uh...poopy on you!

no poopy on me ...............wait!!!!!
and i was signaling u to buy it for me lol no or was i

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Trevor_Fox

I can now add the final boss fight in NSMBW.

Wii #: 2957-6808-2293-0954
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky FC: 2235-6850-1352
PSN: Trevor_Fox
-Try out my Littlebigplanet levels! =)

Kid_A

Toon+Link wrote:

At the end of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, when you finally defeat Ganondorf and Link stabs the Master Sword RIGHT into his chest... EPICNESS!

SPOLER!

What about when the mirror shatters after the credits? That's some epic stuff, right there.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

SSBbrawler08

In Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, when Greil is murdered by the Black Knight. So epic. So sad. So awesome.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

When Sonic and Shadow are racing along the Space Colony ARK to the Eclipse Cannon, in Sonic Adventure 2. That was pretty awesome.

Dru192

Kid_A wrote:

Dru192 wrote:

Great TIger Title Defence Punchout!!

How 'bout when you finally beat Mr. Sandman Title Defense?! THAT is epic!

Yeah that is truly awesome but its the fact that Great Tiger goes all superpowered which when you see it for the first time was awesome for me!

tatsunical.blogspot.com Come join the community!! TVC Friendcode: 0775 5696 4450

skywake

Kid_A wrote:

Toon+Link wrote:

SPOLER!

What about when the mirror shatters after the credits? That's some epic stuff, right there.

major spoilers
I thought that the bits where Midna kicks ass are the best
the destroying of the barrier around Hyrule castle and when she stabs Zant in the chest
come to think of it... there were a lot of really cool cutscenes in that game

or in Super Mario Galaxy when the whole universe gets destroyed
can't get more epic than that!
end spoilers

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

I'd say the most exciting part in Twilight Princess is when you confront Ganondorf for the final battle. The music is incredible, and Ganondorf looks so menacing. Great ambiance!

Edited on by

Amorous_Badger

The whole opening sequence to Final Fantasy X, simply stunning.
The final level of 'Dark Chronicle' which slowly, finally reveals the villain's backstory.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Trevor_Fox

Ah, I forgot about that. I still get chills when I see the opening cutscene to FFX. I don't know why, but that's one of the best cutscenes imo.

Flandy

Amorous+Badger wrote:

The whole opening sequence to Final Fantasy X, simply stunning.

Heres the opening sequence. Oh and btw the game doesnt start like this exactly you do like 5 mins worth of stuff.

Flandy

Kid_A

skywake wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

Toon+Link wrote:

SPOLER!

major spoilers
I thought that the bits where Midna kicks ass are the best
the destroying of the barrier around Hyrule castle and when she stabs Zant in the chest
come to think of it... there were a lot of really cool cutscenes in that game

or in Super Mario Galaxy when the whole universe gets destroyed
can't get more epic than that!
end spoilers

Spoilers

I thought that the scene were Midna gets all super-powered and destroyed the castle barrier was really "WTF", but it was pretty epic.

You know what game has some surprisingly epic moments? Phantom Hourglass. When you finally get the Phantom Sword, for example, or when Linebeck gets possesed by Bellum and becomes the final boss. Maybe I should do another playthrough of that game before Spirit Tracks comes out...

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Lurch

pretty much every golden goal situation in a 2P-online coop match of mario strikers charged.

That game gets me and my pal pumpin' every time we play it online

Lurch

RandomWiiPlayer

Toon+Link wrote:

Wind Waker's ending was more epic. Link stabs him in the head!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Trevor_Fox

vonseux wrote:

1. When Sonic met Knucles at the final stages of Sonic & Knuckes (EPIC)
2. First encounter with Ridley in Metroid Prime 3 (falling down and sooting)
3. Playing Super Metroid on the VC and start the game over just when i've finished it to get a better time. (real challanges)

This train sequence you talk about in Uncharted is playable or is just Movie-like?

The train sequence is playable.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.