Forums

Topic: MKW Jan/Feb Competition

Posts 141 to 160 of 285

metaknave

Well, it wasn't a bike only tournament, but I used one, anyways. I got a time of around 2:39. In that race, only one blue shell and one penguin hit me, so this can be improved. If anyone can have a run where no lightning or blue shells hit, then you will be applauded!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2750-5496-5112
Brawl Friend Code: 2664-6284-4177

ToadFan

Mange wrote:

Mario Kart Wii January/February Competitions Cup

Now it´s time to show some interest in participating in the Jan/Feb Competition. For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, here goes..
We compete in the twice a month competitions presented by Nintendo. Competitions is the EU name for US Tournaments. I sum up the scores that gives as we were actually competing live, we just compare our best posted times and get scores as if we were racin in realtime. (15,12,10,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0) To be able to see each others times we need to exchange friendcodes. All you have to do is exchange friendcode with me but for greater fun it´s better to add as many of the competitors as you can.
Wanna compete with other NintendoLife readers? Post your friendcode now.

Competitors:
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled
I´ll add your avatar to the list as soon as you say you´re in.

I'm in ! I know this one is late but I can do todays and tomorrows . So can i join ?

ToadFan

Mange

Sure you can join but we aren´t racin each other in realtime. We compete in competitions/tournaments. You can race anytime you want. Just post your best time before competition/tournament ends. This time around the 15th. You need to add at least my friendcode and post yours. Use the ingame function to post your record, button is visible everytime after you have crossed the finish line.
Post your friendcode if you still want in.

Mange

ToadFan

Mange wrote:

Sure you can join but we aren´t racin each other in realtime. We compete in competitions/tournaments. You can race anytime you want. Just post your best time before competition/tournament ends. This time around the 15th. You need to add at least my friendcode and post yours. Use the ingame function to post your record, button is visible everytime after you have crossed the finish line.
Post your friendcode if you still want in.

Sure okay let me get the code .....

EDIT : Ok here is the code : 5112 3814 1230 . Okay I added you Mange .

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

ToadFan

Did you add me Mange ?

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

Mange

@Toad Fan 101: I´ll add you today!

Mange

ToadFan

Mange wrote:

@Toad Fan 101: I´ll add you today!

Thanks ! I added you yesturday .

ToadFan

Starkiller

So it's finally here, is it just me or did it take a while for this one to get around?

@ToadFan - I'll add you today, if I don't forget.

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

ToadFan

Okay I am added you now AndyK81and Starkiller .

ToadFan

ToadFan

Okay good Mange we both added each other .

@ Starkiller and AndyK81 I added you both already . Please tell me when you add me .

ToadFan

Mange

I don´t think I have finished this race without being hit at least 10 times. Extremely annoying track. So far in the Jan/Feb Competitions Cup I think the first race was the best and the current one is the worst.
@metaknave: Unbelievable record you got there.
@ToadFan101: Get those records comin´.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

metaknave

@Mange: Thanks! Even more amazing is that it was only my second attempt. Now if only Nintendo disabled use of Blue Shells and lightning...

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2750-5496-5112
Brawl Friend Code: 2664-6284-4177

Machu

The next challenge is here? Sweeeet!

Untitled

Rawr!

Aviator

OMG! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS. [insert numerous explicit words here] Oh well. Last two comps ill bring it home.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

ToadFan

@Mange Thanks ! I am going to play all tonight on the course .MY goal is 3 minutes . My record right now is 3:04 .

THOSE PENGUINS ARE SO ANNOYING !

EDIT : Great Job Metalknave ! Keep it up !

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

ToadFan

AndyK81 wrote:

@ToadFan and @Starkiller I've added you both.
I think I have addad all of you in this Competition. If you want add me, my FC is below.

Its says you have not added me yet . Do you know why ?

ToadFan

ToadFan

Yes ! My new record is 2:53 minutes !

ToadFan

Starkiller

Toad+Fan+101 wrote:

AndyK81 wrote:

I think I have addad all of you in this Competition. If you want add me, my FC is below.

If you're talking about me too, I've been lazy and I haven't added you yet, although it sometimes takes a while for it to get that I've added you and vice-versa.
I'll get my first time in soon... again, been lazy. :/

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AndyK81

Toad+Fan+101 wrote:

AndyK81 wrote:

I have added you. Mayby it just takes a while

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.