Angelic_Lapras_King wrote:

Okay, added the following FCs.

Htom_Sirveaux
mariobro4
bcdfezz
duuvin
circirman
MiloScat

Please add me as well if you have not already (FC again is 6330-8964-2983-0053). If you have like bcdfezz has, then many thanks.

Just going to do some Trilogy now. Let's see what Vouchers I can unlock this time around (Again if you send me any, let me know).

I just added you, I'll send one to you right away. Any idea how long this takes?

Edited on by Htom_Sirveaux

Htom_Sirveaux

duuvin

Thanks for the vouchers mariobro! I still need 7 credits from someone to get all the unlocks though. I've got 7 vouchers left for anyone who wants to trade on Corruption, so just let me know and I'll add you.

duuvin

Htom_Sirveaux

duuvin wrote:

Thanks for the vouchers mariobro! I still need 7 credits from someone to get all the unlocks though. I've got 7 vouchers left for anyone who wants to trade on Corruption, so just let me know and I'll add you.

I'll trade you.

Htom_Sirveaux

bcdfezz

Ok, After reading I realized that I can only trade with those that have Trilogy, and that's what I have. I added Duuvin, mariobro4, and Angelic-Lapras-king. Do you guys have Trilogy? All 3 of you show grey on my screen in Trilogy

bcdfezz

bcdfezz

And PS, I have quite a few to give out, and I don't have any received. Just waiting to see if you guys show up in white so I can send them

bcdfezz

Angelic_Lapras_King

bcdfezz wrote:

Ok, After reading I realized that I can only trade with those that have Trilogy, and that's what I have. I added Duuvin, mariobro4, and Angelic-Lapras-king. Do you guys have Trilogy? All 3 of you show grey on my screen in Trilogy

I had that happen with someone who sent me vouchers recently. Took about a day to show up on my gamesave.

I think the grey is just like the adding new FCs, it takes the console a little while to register it. And yes, I do have both Trilogy and 3 on its own.

Also, I think you have to be the same region as each other for some reason too (PAL, NTSC America, etc.).

Angelic_Lapras_King

bcdfezz

bcdfezz wrote:

I had that happen with someone who sent me vouchers recently. Took about a day to show up on my gamesave.

I think the grey is just like the adding new FCs, it takes the console a little while to register it. And yes, I do have both Trilogy and 3 on its own.

Also, I think you have to be the same region as each other for some reason too (PAL, NTSC America, etc.).

Alright. I sent you a couple vouchers to see if it worked

bcdfezz

Angelic_Lapras_King

bcdfezz wrote:

bcdfezz wrote:

Hmm, they havent shown up yet. You definitely a PAL region gamer?

Edited on by Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King

bcdfezz

bcdfezz wrote:

bcdfezz wrote:

Hmm, they havent shown up yet. You definitely a PAL region gamer?

I actually have no idea what region I am haha :S However I live in Utah, USA if that helps

bcdfezz

Angelic_Lapras_King

Ah, then you're NTSC (America). In other words, you can only exchange with people the same country as you (I'm from the UK, so that would explain why your vouchers havent shown up).

Angelic_Lapras_King

bcdfezz

Ah. Haha ok. Then I'm game for anyone else in USA. Thank you ALK for all your help! You have been awesome

bcdfezz

duuvin

Htom_Sirveaux wrote:

duuvin wrote:

I'll trade you.

I added you Htom, though it's taking a while to register you. Have you added me yet?

duuvin

TromaDogg

First off...just want to say that it absolutely sucks that they're turning off the WiiConnect24 feature because of this....I'm really not entirely sure why they couldn't just implement it into the Wii U.

Secondly...I've already swapped friend codes with Angelic_Lapras_King over on the Retro Gamer forum but I've yet to start playing Metroid Prime 3. I've got both the trilogy and MP3 on it's own but I've never played through MP2 so I'm hammering that at the moment (just got the Spider Ball ability )....and then will go straight onto MP3, so if anybody wants an extra last bit of help with friend vouchers before the switch off, then feel free to add me, although (as I said) I'm just in the process of finishing off MP2 first before I even look at MP3....shouldn't be too long now though. And when I play MP3, I'll probably play through the 'single' version first and then have a go with the Trilogy version aftwerwards

Thirdly, my Wii code is 8393 6264 4799 4781 and I'm also in the UK if that makes any difference. Let me know if you add me on and I'll do likewise

Edited on by TromaDogg

You have no chance to survive, make your time!

Zkarts

Ah, I checked back sometimes here, but I never realised that my comment was at the end of the page... So I didn't realise that there were newer comments...
I have the PAL versions of both Trilogy and Corruption, so I added all the PAL people I found. So that's Angelic_Lapras_King, circirman and ToxieDogg.
My FC again: 7784 3751 0299 1054.

Nintendo Wii Friend Code: 7784 3751 0299 1054

Gurkudrengur

Hello there !
A little late on completing the trilogy, but I have a few friend vouchers!
Zkarts and ToxieDogg: I added your FC if you want to trade!

0293 0534 5039 7433

Gurkudrengur

Zkarts

Gurkudrengur wrote:

Hello there !

0293 0534 5039 7433

Ok, I added you too. If I'm not mistaken you should set the WiiConnect24 setting in the extra's menu so that others can see that you have save data. If you have an SD card you could copy your save file and send credits and then restore your old savefile that you stored on your SD card. That way with only a couple of vouchers you can send all 15 needed credits.
I'll make sure you get your 15 credits too in the same way once the game shows your name in white, indicating it recognized that you have a save file for the game.

Gurkudrengur

Zkarts wrote:

Gurkudrengur wrote:

Hello there !

0293 0534 5039 7433

Ok, I added you too. If I'm not mistaken you should set the WiiConnect24 setting in the extra's menu so that others can see that you have save data. If you have an SD card you could copy your save file and send credits and then restore your old savefile that you stored on your SD card. That way with only a couple of vouchers you can send all 15 needed credits.
I'll make sure you get your 15 credits too in the same way once the game shows your name in white, indicating it recognized that you have a save file for the game.

Thanks! I have changed my settings and I see you under friends vouchers. I don't need to use the SD card trick, already got 18 vouchers =P

Gurkudrengur

Zkarts

Gurkudrengur wrote:

Thanks! I have changed my settings and I see you under friends vouchers. I don't need to use the SD card trick, already got 18 vouchers =P

Yes, I see your name in white now too. I've sent 15 vouchers your way using the SD trick just in case something doesn't quite work. Let me know if anything arrived

Captain_Toad

Everyone, the friend voucher service will be shutting down at the 27th this month. Best get to it!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Zkarts

Gurkudrengur wrote:

Did you get anything yet? And did you send anything? Because at least, I didn't get anything yet. And with the 27th inching ever closer...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.