Forums

Topic: Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Vouchers

Posts 161 to 180 of 230

Phatosaurus

I'm playing MPT through my Wii U (I never had an original Wii), can I still send/receive these friend vouchers?

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

MiloScat

I guess you should be able to... can you still access the address book through the messages thing on the Wii Menu?

MiloScat

Zeldalover

Guys, I just bought (and inserted) the Metroid Prime Trilogy compilation DVD and where can I find this friend voucher of mine? Played 35 minutes of Prime 1 and was amazed at the level of detail in the environments.. It has more of a futuristic feel (in comparison with Super Metroid which achieves an even greater atmosphere).
Recently completed Fusion and Zero Mission for the GBA.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

Phatosaurus

Zeldalover wrote:

Guys, I just bought (and inserted) the Metroid Prime Trilogy compilation DVD and where can I find this friend voucher of mine? Played 35 minutes of Prime 1 and was amazed at the level of detail in the environments.. It has more of a futuristic feel (in comparison with Super Metroid which achieves an even greater atmosphere).
Recently completed Fusion and Zero Mission for the GBA.

It's my first foray into the Metroid Prime series and I was also shocked at how detailed, not just the environment but the overall level design is.
I've played a lot of shooters in the past ~5 years and none of them have the sort of map layout as Metroid Prime has.
Every FPS these days is just shooting gallery in a corridor.

That said, I can say the same for MGS2 compared to modern stealth games.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

MiloScat

Ok, I've done a trade on another forum so I will no longer be checking and don't need vouchers anymore. This means I also can't help other PAL players in that way, but hopefully I can help you like this: if you find someone else with even only one credit, you can copy save files and send one at a time, backing up from the SD card each time until 15 have been sent, and they can do the same. Even easier, if you have access to another Wii or also if you have bought a WiiU, you should be able to copy the save file by SD card and send yourself the vouchers. Of course these tricks will apply to all regions, so there should be less frustration with finding trading partners this way.

Also Zeldalover: Friend vouchers are one of the reward types in MP3. You can skip to that one if you like, but either way you need to do this before the end of June I think, when the trading servers stop. Alternatively, if you are just getting started, someone on Gamefaqs uploaded a save file for the game that you can copy to an SD card which has 15 Green Credits (ie what you get for trading the vouchers in) so that the rewards will be unlockable even after that date.

MiloScat

circirman

Hi I just bought a Wii and Metroid Prime Trilogy. I am hoping to get 100% before Nintendo shuts off their servers. My wii number is 1488 5536 7137 1671. I am hoping anyone is willing to trade with me. Thank you!

circirman

Captain_Toad

Added you circirman!
My wii address is below!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

circirman

Mariobro 4 I just added you as we'll. Please confirm on the Wii (I think that's how you do it). I just completed Metroid Prime 1 at 100%

circirman

Captain_Toad

You haven't played 3 yet?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

duuvin

I'm finally trying to get those Friend Credits for Prime 3 before Nintendo shuts down the servers. I own the stand alone Prime 3, not Trilogy. I've got 18 Friend Vouchers, so anyone willing to trade, I'm game. My Wii number is 8471 2363 3930 2299.

duuvin

Zeldalover

@MiloScat So this means I can use that save game that's uploaded on GameFAQs by simpling storing it on the SD Card? I believe this will delete my save game for Prime 1 (as I just got the Trilogy like almost 2 weeks ago). Maybe you will be able to just unlock the extra content and paste it back in (the backup copy of the file that contains your old save/s).

Btw, these games seem to be much slower-paced than Super Metroid (progression-wise) and even if you're a respectable Metroidian, it could still be pretty confusing (the in-game map does not help a lot and will require a lot of exploration that won't be justified by acquiring nothing along the way, thank heavens if you stumble upon a single missile expansion upgrade). But then again.. exploration can also be fun and rewarding at times. And it's the one thing that makes the Metroid franchise truly unique and what it is today.

Zeldalover

Angelic_Lapras_King

Throw my name into the hat too!

Had the games for awhile now, but as news of the servers for the Wii Message Board going bye bye, I decided I'll get the Friend Vouchers/Tokens as fast as I can. Currently, I have 4 Friend Tokens on Trilogy so far, but havent started on stand alone 3 just yet but will once I have the maximum friend tokens I need for Trilogy (15/16 isnt it?) to unlock everything.

Anyhoo, I am a PAL UK gamer and my FC is 6330-8964-2983-0053. Do let me know if you add me and I add you ASAP, and also left me know if you send any vouchers.

Angelic_Lapras_King

bcdfezz

Hey Mariobro4 and duuvin. I just added your friend codes on my Wii... I hope this isn't too late. I have a few friend credits from Metroid Prime 3 to trade out. my friend code is 4447-8975-7361-3359 Could you confirm? Duuvin I know that your post is from two days ago and I can totally help you out as well. I imagine Mariobro4 you have all that you need haha. Thank you anyway!!

bcdfezz

bcdfezz

angelic_lapras_king I just added you as well . My code is one comment up from this one, if you need it. I'd be more than happy to help you with your vouchers as well, I'll see if I can send you some

bcdfezz

Captain_Toad

Okay duuvin and bcdfezz you've been added! I'll be waiting.

Htom_Sirveaux

Anyone wanna trade with me? FC 5128 0321 8539 7018.

Htom_Sirveaux

Angelic_Lapras_King

Okay, added the following FCs.

Htom_Sirveaux
mariobro4
bcdfezz
duuvin
circirman
MiloScat

Please add me as well if you have not already (FC again is 6330-8964-2983-0053). If you have like bcdfezz has, then many thanks.

Just going to do some Trilogy now. Let's see what Vouchers I can unlock this time around (Again if you send me any, let me know).

Edited on by Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King

Captain_Toad

A_L_K and Htom you've just been added!
Now everybody how does this work?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Angelic_Lapras_King

Vouchers you earn can be sent to friends that have Trilogy or 3 (You cannot send vouchers to someone's MP3 if you're sending via Trilogy and vis versa). When you receive vouchers, you can turn them into Friend Tokens for the unlockables.

Not a bad playthrough today, earned 3 vouchers.

Angelic_Lapras_King

duuvin

Alright, I just added some of you guys. Just to clarify, my Wii is NTSC and I only have Corruption, not Trilogy. Also mariobro4, I sent you a voucher. Let me know how many you have so we can trade.

duuvin

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.