Wii Forum

Topic: Metroid: Other M Hype/Discussion Thread (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL)

Showing 581 to 600 of 1,750

AuthorMessage

irken004

581. Posted:

I'll be getting it on release day.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Deviant_Mugen

582. Posted:

RememberMe wrote:

Metroid_Fan wrote:

I can't believe Other M's so close, yet still more than a week away. I hate Panda (and all reviewers in general) so much right now for being able to play this game before I do...

yeah man, we should be reviewing this game.

I wish, man. I wish...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

583. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

Hey, remember me too!

haha, you are also remembered by me

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

Machu

584. Posted:

Life will stop, in 11 days, yay.

But I still know it aint gonna be as good as Prime. Nooo! D:

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

585. Posted:

3 new exclusive videos from a guy who has a review copy.

http://digitalchumps.com/video-gallery/viewvideo/1333/wii/met...

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

Redhawk

586. Posted:

Hello, I am new to Nintendo Life.

Metroid is my favorite series, so I'm very excited for Other M!
Just 9 more days...

Redhawk

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

587. Posted:

Welcome Redhawk, Metroid Other M, remember me (lol) of the old metroid games, that why it is gonna be so awesome, metroid games were ok,ok, but I liked metroid to be more a platformer than a FPS, so these will be the REAL METROID EXPERIENCE, it looks really really awesome.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

Redhawk

588. Posted:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Welcome Redhawk, Metroid Other M, remember me (lol) of the old metroid games, that why it is gonna be so awesome, metroid games were ok,ok, but I liked metroid to be more a platformer than a FPS, so these will be the REAL METROID EXPERIENCE, it looks really really awesome.

I agree the classic Metroids had better exploration, but the Prime games had the same excellent atmosphere.

Redhawk

AuthorMessage

bryguy1919

589. Posted:

Have any of you seen the Metroid Other M website. It looks pretty slick.

PSN: brrgpfife

AuthorMessage

jaw51

590. Posted:

Yeah, the website looks pretty nice. I didn't like the way the controls worked at first, but recently I've been reading some impressions and watching some videos of it, and I've changed my mind. This game is looking amazing so far, but unfortunately I don't quite have the money for it now. I'll probably not get it until a few weeks after its release.

There is no spoon
Welcome to die!

AuthorMessage

romulux

591. Posted:

corbie, if you're reading this i was going to ask in the other thread if you got to play the game before sending it off. anything new to tell us? or do i actually have to wait the couple of days that are left to find out myself? time is stupid.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

592. Posted:

romulux wrote:

corbie, if you're reading this i was going to ask in the other thread if you got to play the game before sending it off. anything new to tell us? or do i actually have to wait the couple of days that are left to find out myself? time is stupid.

Corbie can't say anything until August 27.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

NotEnoughGolds

593. Posted:

Okay, I need someone to help me freeze myself.

Also, I found a noob tube in the Pyrosphere

NotEnoughGolds

AuthorMessage

Woots

594. Posted:

I can't decide whether to preorder this or wait, and if I do preorder it, should I p-o at Gamestop or Walmart? I'd love the art from gamestop, but I WOULD like a $20 gift card... or should I get Super Scribblenauts and get the headphones? or should I wait and see if you get a DK tie for DKCR? AUGHH! TOO MANY AWESOME GAMES! /ME NEEDS MONEY!

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter: Pixel_Flip

AuthorMessage

Bigdog

595. Posted:

Wooton Bassett wrote:

I can't decide whether to preorder this or wait, and if I do preorder it, should I p-o at Gamestop or Walmart? I'd love the art from gamestop, but I WOULD like a $20 gift card... or should I get Super Scribblenauts and get the headphones? or should I wait and see if you get a DK tie for DKCR? AUGHH! TOO MANY AWESOME GAMES! /ME NEEDS MONEY!

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Then I ended up doing the $20 pre-order so I can get another awesome game.

I'm on a streak. I bought Tiger Woods and got the $20 back, used it to get Mario Galaxy 2 and got $20 back, then used that on Metroid and got the $20 back again. Going to use this $20 on the next great game that offers another $20 (Hopefully Mickey, DK, Kirby or NBA JAM.) Wonder how long I can keep this going...

Whenever Walmart has the $20 deal, so does Amazon. They don't always advertize it. Just FYI, in case you didn't know.

But yeah, so many great games coming out, going to break the bank.

Edited on by Bigdog

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

596. Posted:

romulux wrote:

Grab the new Nintendo Power as they are the only ones that have really published anything in any detail about there hands on time with the game. They say its very different and there are things you will like and dislike but as a whole its a great game. My copy has been paid for for months. Team Ninja is by far one of my favorite devs so I have no doubt the game will be great. Prime was different and I really disliked it, and imo the game should never have went 3D and Team Ninja know good and well how to make great 2D games. ;)

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

romulux

597. Posted:

sorry, faron- a dual layer disc is confirmed. http://www.siliconera.com/2010/08/23/metroid-other-m-comes-on...

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

598. Posted:

@romulux.... aye one other thing bout that other thread, Im no troll man, I was just throwing a little criticism out there about the game (Prime). I actually really enjoyed Metroid Corruption on Wii as that one was very well laid out and the pointer controls really added a great amount of depth to the game.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Deviant_Mugen

599. Posted:

Anyone else catch the Other M commercial on TV yet? I just happened upon it just now on USA. I wish it would've started airing a bit earlier this month, but it was awesome to see on my TV screen...

@romulux: Man! That'll mean I'll have to go through my ritual in order to get my Wii to play it (like I've had to do with Trilogy in the past). Then again, my brother got his financial aid cash recently, so maybe he'll be willing to spring $10 for the cleaning kit...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AuthorMessage

romulux

600. Posted:

it wasn't you i was calling a troll, so don't worry about it. you can have as negative an opinion about a game as you want as long as you give some reasons and make a fair argument about it.