Forums

Topic: Metroid: Other M Hype/Discussion Thread (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL)

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,742

Bigdog

Angaran wrote:

I don't know if i should get this for my b-day or SMG2, I thought the First SMG was OK and I thought that metroid prime 3 was ok but I love now that in Other M it is more side-scrolling
Which one should I get?

My initial reaction, as awesome as Metroid Other M is shaping up to be, is SMG2.

But SMG2 been out for a while, and Metroid is coming out in two weeks. So I would get metroid if your birthday is within the next month. (This is especially true if you liked Super Metroid. This game won't compare well with the Prime games, from what most hands on impressions have said)

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Angaran

@BigDog that was sweet i also love the move samus does to kill her foes
thanks but my birthday is 5 days after it cometo the U.S.

Edited on by Angaran

Angaran

Bigdog

@Angaran,

No problem bro, have a great birthday. You really can't go wrong in either way.

And yeah, that trailer is pure awesome. I hope that music is in the game somehow.

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

RememberMe

romulux wrote:

i agree, i can't think of a better commercial for a video game. maybe that's the one they'll play in theatres?

here's another new interview that touches on the minimal health system and everything else: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3180967

great interview. it confirmed that we get new power ups form bosses and exploration, not just having them allowed! that was one of my biggest gripes with the game, and now i dont have to worry anymore

RememberMe

bryguy1919

@ RememberMe. Those new gameplay videos are sweet!!! No surprise there. I am expecting a few reviews before the end of next week.

Edited on by bryguy1919

PSN: brrgpfife

irken004

Pfife-141 wrote:

@ RememberMe. Those new gameplay videos are sweet!!! No surprise there. I am expecting a few reviews before the end of the week.

Most (if not all) reviews are embargoed until the 27th.

Radixxs

Lookin' good. My only problem is that if I'm watching Samus run around in her Zero Suit, I'm afraid I'll be too distracted to play very well. You know. Hopefully. So as long she stays in her armor, I'll probably get this game.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

bryguy1919

Nintendo life received its review copy today. One week until their review!!!!!

RememberMe

it sucks, i have to wait until the 5th to play this...

RememberMe

bryguy1919

@RememberMe. Same. I preordered my copy but wont be able to play ontil my bday on the 9th.

Deviant_Mugen

I can't believe Other M's so close, yet still more than a week away. I hate Panda (and all reviewers in general) so much right now for being able to play this game before I do...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

RememberMe

Metroid_Fan wrote:

I can't believe Other M's so close, yet still more than a week away. I hate Panda (and all reviewers in general) so much right now for being able to play this game before I do...

yeah man, we should be reviewing this game.

RememberMe

Deviant_Mugen

RememberMe wrote:

Metroid_Fan wrote:

yeah man, we should be reviewing this game.

I wish, man. I wish...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

RememberMe

Odnetnin wrote:

Hey, remember me too!

haha, you are also remembered by me

RememberMe

Machu

Life will stop, in 11 days, yay.

But I still know it aint gonna be as good as Prime. Nooo! D:

Rawr!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic