Wii Forum

Topic: Metroid: Other M Hype/Discussion Thread (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL)

Showing 541 to 560 of 1,750

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

541. Posted:

Pfife-141 wrote:

12 days......

and it just so happens i am going away on the 28th and dont get home til the 4th...so i gotta be the last person in the world to play my most anticipated game of the last 10 years....well, at least i will be laying on the beach by the ocean and drinking beer for that week. then i get back and have metroid waiting for me. and unemployment pays me 130 dollars a week to play games and do whatever else. good times. plus it will be easier not to read reviews or see any spoilers before i beat it.

Edited on by RememberMe

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

542. Posted:

I just saw the gameplay. Sweet! Something I can buy to get into the Metroid series.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

543. Posted:

romulux wrote:

there's a live action commercial going around that looks like this:
Untitled

that's samus flashing back to the murder of her parents, which makes the odds of that whole sequence being told in the game pretty high.

The M:OM TV Spot that we've only seen the teaser image of is now on the Nintendo Channel.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

544. Posted:

and heres a youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CZqO5Z5uxU

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

irken004

545. Posted:

Looked good, pretty much what I expected from the commercial. Can't wait to see it on TV.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

546. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Looked good, pretty much what I expected from the commercial. Can't wait to see it on TV.

yeah i saw it on gametrailers earlier in the week lol. the only thing i dont like is her face...but i mean of course its gonna be hard finding someone who looks exactly like a videogame character

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

547. Posted:

Yeah the TV Spot basically just reconfirms how weird and awesome this game is going to be.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I finally pre-ordered from Amazon this morning.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

548. Posted:

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

RaiderZX wrote:

@hulklol123456789
You can't use the echo visor doors without the annihilator beam...

Oh god I need to get that beam, just can't find the f*ck**g 3rd key!!

This should really be in another topic altogether, but here is a list of dark temple keys and their locations. Scroll down to Ing Hive to find the key you're missing.

Hey it looks like: http://metroid.retropixel.net/mprime2/walkthrough/25.php

I look at that page, and I see a warning of a bug in the wakthough, so I think that maybe the reason because that door just don't open anymore.

Hmmm, oh yes I checked other walkthroughts and just what is supposed to happened, don't happend, that door just don't open, so I think im lost in a giant bug.

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

549. Posted:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

RaiderZX wrote:

@hulklol123456789
You can't use the echo visor doors without the annihilator beam...

Oh god I need to get that beam, just can't find the f*ck**g 3rd key!!

This should really be in another topic altogether, but here is a list of dark temple keys and their locations. Scroll down to Ing Hive to find the key you're missing.

Hey it looks like: http://metroid.retropixel.net/mprime2/walkthrough/25.php

I look at that page, and I see a warning of a bug in the wakthough, so I think that maybe the reason because that door just don't open anymore.

Hmmm, oh yes I checked other walkthroughts and just what is supposed to happened, don't happend, that door just don't open, so I think im lost in a giant bug.

that sucks...and you got the key and new beam and eveything?

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

NotEnoughGolds

550. Posted:

hulk, please start a thread in the Retro section for MP2. We can help you there.
Edit: And no, you could not have triggered this bug without the Annihilator beam. You're just lost.

Edited on by NotEnoughGolds

NotEnoughGolds

AuthorMessage

lilboyblue

551. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

Yeah the TV Spot basically just reconfirms how weird and awesome this game is going to be.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I finally pre-ordered from Amazon this morning.

dude offer it from Walmart you get the same thing and a better return policy

lilboyblue

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

552. Posted:

NotEnoughGolds wrote:

hulk, please start a thread in the Retro section for MP2. We can help you there.
Edit: And no, you could not have triggered this bug without the Annihilator beam. You're just lost.

Yah thats strange because in the wlktrought (not just that one but all the others I have seen) You need to pass that door before getting the beam, so im not just lost, and OK I will see If I open a new thread.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

romulux

553. Posted:

Mandoble wrote:

Too advanced games for Sakamoto to asimilate/understand

wow... i thought you'd gotten tired of it and moved on.
Untitled

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage

bryguy1919

554. Posted:

Just saw the commercial and to be honest it brought even more tears to my eyes. One of the best friggin commercials for a video game I have ever seen IMO!!!!!

PSN: brrgpfife

AuthorMessage

romulux

555. Posted:

i agree, i can't think of a better commercial for a video game. maybe that's the one they'll play in theatres?

here's another new interview that touches on the minimal health system and everything else: http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3180967

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

556. Posted:

@lilboyblue I'm just getting a Points Card w/ the credit, so no worries. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

lilboyblue

557. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

@lilboyblue I'm just getting a Points Card w/ the credit, so no worries. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

ok worth a try

lilboyblue

AuthorMessage

romulux

558. Posted:

i didn't realize it but there's a second half to iwata asks (hasn't been translated yet). the game may be on a dual layer disc, so those people saying it's enormous weren't joking.: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/interview/r3oj/vol2/index.html

AuthorMessage

JGMR

559. Posted:

Untitled

Ridley looks amazing there haha. Hopefully there'll be a Kraid too this time.

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

Faron

560. Posted:

romulux wrote:

i didn't realize it but there's a second half to iwata asks (hasn't been translated yet). the game may be on a dual layer disc, so those people saying it's enormous weren't joking.: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/interview/r3oj/vol2/index.html

OH crap!! If it's dual layer, it doesn't work in my wii...

Faron