Forums

Topic: Metroid: Other M Hype/Discussion Thread (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL)

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,745

Mandoble

Retro's ones are the best Metroid games to date. Too advanced games for Sakamoto to asimilate/understand. So now it is that he has a very "realistic vision of Samus" compared with Prime versions, right? Of course before Prime series Samus was a quite deep character inside a quite deep story from where many books have been writen ...

Mandoble

TKOWL

It's nice that Nintendo's showing that Metroid is back to its roots, especially in Japan, where the series started to sell badly the Prime series onward.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

SeniorDingDong

Dragoon wrote:

It's nice that Nintendo's showing that Metroid is back to its roots, especially in Japan, where the series started to sell badly the Prime series onward.

The Prime games might have missed the (often questionable) japanese taste, but they are still some of the best games out there.

SeniorDingDong

SpentAllMyTokens

SeniorDingDong wrote:

Dragoon wrote:

The Prime games might have missed the (often questionable) japanese taste, but they are still some of the best games out there.

This. Prime=teh awesomeness.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Nintendo-64

I hope they dont include any voice for Samus. That would be horrible. Because a voice for Samus would ruin the whole game.

Nintendo-64

irken004

Nintendo-64 wrote:

I hope they dont include any voice for Samus. That would be horrible. Because a voice for Samus would ruin the whole game.

... Too bad, she's got a voice now.

hulklol123456789

RaiderZX wrote:

@hulklol123456789
You can't use the echo visor doors without the annihilator beam...

Oh god I need to get that beam, just can't find the f*ck**g 3rd key!!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Nintendo-64

irken004 wrote:

Nintendo-64 wrote:

Thank you Nintendo for destroying one of the most important parts of a metroid game.

Nintendo-64

RememberMe

Nintendo-64 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Nintendo-64 wrote:

Thank you Nintendo for destroying one of the most important parts of a metroid game.

samus has talked in many of the classic metroid games, how is her having a voice much different then us reading text? unless you really dont like the voice they chose (and some people dont), theres nothing but positive things form it. it beats reading text.

RememberMe

ReddLionz

Nintendo-64 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Nintendo-64 wrote:

Wait...so one of the most important parts of a Metroid game is having Samus NOT talk? Well that makes sense.
I think the voice acting is pretty snazzy.

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

RememberMe

Pfife-141 wrote:

12 days......

and it just so happens i am going away on the 28th and dont get home til the 4th...so i gotta be the last person in the world to play my most anticipated game of the last 10 years....well, at least i will be laying on the beach by the ocean and drinking beer for that week. then i get back and have metroid waiting for me. and unemployment pays me 130 dollars a week to play games and do whatever else. good times. plus it will be easier not to read reviews or see any spoilers before i beat it.

Edited on by RememberMe

RememberMe

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I just saw the gameplay. Sweet! Something I can buy to get into the Metroid series.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Odnetnin

romulux wrote:

there's a live action commercial going around that looks like this:
Untitled

that's samus flashing back to the murder of her parents, which makes the odds of that whole sequence being told in the game pretty high.

The M:OM TV Spot that we've only seen the teaser image of is now on the Nintendo Channel.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic