Wii Forum

Topic: Metroid: Other M Hype/Discussion Thread (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL)

Showing 481 to 500 of 1,750

AuthorMessage

bryguy1919

481. Posted:

Some of the newer impressions are seeming much more positive. Most reviewers probably have their copy of the game. Longer playthroughs with the game have probably cleared up some of the issues in the E3 demo.

PSN: brrgpfife

AuthorMessage

irken004

482. Posted:

Looking good! I was hesitant at first but I'm more confident in purchasing the game.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SuperPeach

483. Posted:

There are Metroid ads on the site. Not too much longer now.

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

484. Posted:

Decent ads but the site is still terrible.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

485. Posted:

MMMMM the closer it gets to release the more I want this game :)

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

486. Posted:

new metroid preview.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-metroid-other/702847

and http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/30863

Edited on by RememberMe

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

bryguy1919

487. Posted:

@ RememberMe. Those videos are sweet. A lot of that gameplay was much deeper into the game than I was expecting. The interactive trailer blew my frickin mind!!!! The reviews should be arriving sometime next week!!!

Edited on by bryguy1919

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

488. Posted:

Pfife-141 wrote:

@ RememberMe. Those videos are sweet. A lot of that gameplay was much deeper into the game than I was expecting. The interactive trailer blew my frickin mind!!!! The reviews should be arriving sometime next week!!!

i dont think any of the footage was really that far, most of it she only had 1 energy tank. there was one small part where she had 5, but i imagine that still wasnt even halfway through the game

Edited on by RememberMe

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

489. Posted:

Traded my Wii for my uncle's PS3 for a few weeks. Hope I get my Wii back before Other M is released. I really want to play it once it comes in. :(

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

romulux

490. Posted:

there's a live action commercial going around that looks like this:
Untitled

that's samus flashing back to the murder of her parents, which makes the odds of that whole sequence being told in the game pretty high.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage

bryguy1919

491. Posted:

@ romulux. Which video did you watch after this commercial. Every video I watch has either Red Dead Redemption commercial or a Jack's Links commercial.

AuthorMessage

romulux

492. Posted:

i didn't see it, i just found that image. i only got red dead redemption when i tried too... some people have suggested that it was aired a few times too early, so it won't start showing up full time for another few days maybe.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

493. Posted:

Had to go back to some Team Ninja greatness and fired up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 again :D Im really pumped up about getting this game more and more. Ive read negative and postive impressions and dont give a crap about any of it. Its Team Ninja and Metroid/Samus in one.... Epic is the least of what I expect!

Im wondering what is going to happen when you shake the WiiMote though :P

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

romulux

494. Posted:

nothing. (thank god)

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

495. Posted:

Pfife-141 wrote:

@ romulux. Which video did you watch after this commercial. Every video I watch has either Red Dead Redemption commercial or a Jack's Links commercial.

the AD was taken down...i saw it about 6 times in row right when they put it up, 10 minutes later the ad never showed again, another guy on gametrailers took the screencap while it was still up, and thats the image that everyone is seeing.

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

bryguy1919

496. Posted:

Dang it. I've heard what happens in it,but I still want to see it in action. Mabye it will show up on Youtube in a couple of days.

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

497. Posted:

Pfife-141 wrote:

Dang it. I've heard what happens in it,but I still want to see it in action. Mabye it will show up on Youtube in a couple of days.

im sure it will turn up soon, the games coming out in a couple weeks

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

bryguy1919

498. Posted:

Did it look like it was an in-game cinematic, or just a commercial?

AuthorMessage

RememberMe

499. Posted:

Pfife-141 wrote:

Did it look like it was an in-game cinematic, or just a commercial?

it was a live commercial, samus was a real person (i didnt like her face). but im guessing that there will be a cinematic of ridley attacking and killing samus's parents seeing as it shows her get the power suit when she is a kid.

RememberMe

AuthorMessage

MrWout

500. Posted:

Ok this might've already been discussed in considerable detail before, but I just found this and well I shat brix so I have to tell:

Other M=Mother

Edited on by MrWout

MrWout