Forums

Topic: Metroid: Other M Hype/Discussion Thread (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL)

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,742

romulux

that's my point. when people heard there were no pickups they just assumed concentrate would cover everything; a lot of the people complaining about the move are looking at it as if it's the default way to refill your health, replacing pickups dropped by enemies in the other games, when really there is no comparable way to refill your health in this game (aside from stations).

no one's talking about the fact that this game is much more survival oriented because of the near total lack of health refills because we didn't know until recently how limited the concentrate move is. i think that's a much more interesting gameplay change than the concentrate move itself.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

pikku

Odnetnin wrote:

Must...give in to Other M...

fix'd

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

bryguy1919

Less than 3 weeks!!!!!!

PSN: brrgpfife

romulux

Untitled
this might be the first post-zero suit samus that looks like a real person

pikku

romulux wrote:

Untitled
this might be the first post-zero suit samus that looks like a real person

sooooooo HAWT

pikku

OldBoy

pikmaniac02 wrote:

sooooooo HAWT

Man!! If you think thats 'HAWT' you wanna pop your head out of your bedroom window and try checking out some real women,they'll blow your mind!

What's this bit for again?

irken004

She looks pretty generic in that photo. Since when does she wear a headset piece?

pikku

Luigi78 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

sooooooo HAWT

Man!! If you think thats 'HAWT' you wanna pop your head out of your bedroom window and try checking out some real women,they'll blow your mind!

pikku

OldBoy

irken004 wrote:

She looks pretty generic in that photo. Since when does she wear a headset piece?

Did you not know???!!! After defeating Mother Brain she temped for a while at a call centre selling life insurance. It'll all come out in the cut scenes,you'll see.

What's this bit for again?

LordJumpMad

Well, she looks more real.....

I don't know why, but I have a Strong feeling that this Game is going to Fail....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

romulux

at least give it a chance. if you expect it to fail going in then that's probably what you'll come away with. also, weird choice of capitalization there.

i think this new samus is just as good as the metroid prime model:
Untitled

Deviant_Mugen

@romulux: That's one awesome cover...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

RememberMe

hey im new here. been reading this thread. i will chime in by saying this game looks awesome. sakamoto knows his stuff, this will be a good game. if the story is worth its salt, it might be another classic.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

RememberMe

Deviant_Mugen

@RememberMe: Welcome aboard, sir. I agree with your assumption as well, and kudos on your screen name...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

RememberMe

Metroid_Fan wrote:

@RememberMe: Welcome aboard, sir. I agree with your assumption as well, and kudos on your screen name...

thank you. i figured i'd make it something humorous lol

RememberMe

bryguy1919

The hands on impressions keep rollin' in. Even if the game isn't so hot, it will probably sell more than previous Metroid games due to the in depth coverage it is getting. If Nintendo advertised Metroid Prime 3 like this it might have broken the million dollar mark in the U.S.

bryguy1919

Holy crap!!! Nintendo of America has just released the translated version of the newest Iwata Asks. It goes more in depth about the development for Metroid: Other M. It has details coming out the wazu!!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic