Forums

Topic: MadWorld $29.99!

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

hobbes

In my experience buying new games at Gamestop, the display copies are opened. But, when I have purchased a new game, they have always gone in the back and retrieved a sealed copy. And this is from a sample of 7 or 8 gamestops that I have purchased from.

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

jangonov

after my last experience, I kinda refuse to shop there anymore. Im not saying you all shouldnt but I just can't personally support them anymore.

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

I normally only go there for used games. But sometime something catches my eye that I remember hearing good things about and they only have it available new... In those cases I usually pick it up. Or if it is a game I can't bear to wait the shipping time from buying on Amazon...

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

subzerobf

I'm not suprised, that games not selling too well. I'm not going to consider it though,that whole game and black and white thing just ruins. It's like an extremly gory episode of I Love Lucy.

subzerobf

subzerobf

I'm not suprised, that games not selling too well. I'm not going to consider it though,that whole game and black and white thing just ruins. It's like an extremly gory episode of I Love Lucy.

subzerobf

NintendoFreak

here in the UK, u can get brand new sealed £15 copies of MadWorld from GAME...

Where do I put my signature?

Stuffgamer1

hobbes wrote:

In my experience buying new games at Gamestop, the display copies are opened. But, when I have purchased a new game, they have always gone in the back and retrieved a sealed copy. And this is from a sample of 7 or 8 gamestops that I have purchased from.

Yeah, that's normal. Unless it's a multi-facing game in the New Releases section or something some jerk checked out without buying, there should be no more than one open copy of a game in the store. Of course, if you're looking for the wrong game, we may never even HAVE more than one copy at any given time!

I knew there couldn't just be ONE good Gamestop out there! Mine is in Arundel Mills Mall, Maryland (right of the food court and between two beauty shops, NOT near Muvico next to the Disney Store; those guys fail). On the off chance that anybody's nearby, come on down!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.