Forums

Topic: List the Wii games that you played on New Years Eve and how many players?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

dgold

Did you play Wii on New Year's Eve (December 31st)? Was it by yourself or with friends? List the games you played, and if it was multiplayer, say the number of friends in your party group. You can say Wii and WiiWare and VC games in this thread.

Here we played:

Mario Kart Wii -- one of the girls played this at the start of the party.

Wii Sports (Boxing, Bowling, and the Training mode for Bowling and Baseball). 5 people played, 3 guys and 2 girls. This was the first time we had human opponants for boxing, as I recently bought a 2nd nunchuck.

Target Toss Pro Bags (Wiiware, beanbag toss game) --- 4 player, 2-on-2, team mode.

Excite Truck (2 people raced)

Hey Penguin That's My Fish WiiWare (played with 4 people and most of them did not like it.)

ExciteBots -- 2 of us started this game from the first level, because, I just finished Excite Truck.

dgold

JTC-Pingas

I played Super Smash Bros Brawl online with Adam, Tails86, SSBFan1999, and GabeGreens. I also played a little bit of Tetris Party with Adam and GabeGreens.

JTC-Pingas

The_Fox

Video games? None. I got hammered on tequila playing drinking games with some friends.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

lol, i didn't play anything -- i bounced between both tinychat (where pingas and the others were gettin' their SSBB on) and NL chat while getting bombed and watching South Park.
another new year come and gone, lol...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

IlikeVideoGames

To be honest I do not even remember New Years Eve and I do not even drink. Dang the medication.

Edited on by IlikeVideoGames

IlikeVideoGames

RandomWiiPlayer

Battlefield: Bad Company
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Soul Calibur 2

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

NintenFreak

i just played spirit tracks and super smash bros 64 in my room while the party was in the living room

Nintenfreak

dsandwii

super mario galaxy

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Battlefield: Bad Company
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Soul Calibur 2

oh congrats on getting the battlefield game before i started posting you said you wanted it
please start using the 'edit' button to edit your existing comments instead of double/triple posting in threads. thank you :3 -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

ItsFuzzyPickles

In case you don't remember, I set up an unofficial marathon thread (I deleted it, since it does not serve anymore purpose to this forum), mostly by myself. First I started up with New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Next I played TV Show King, went to Super Smash Bros., then Street Fighter Alpha 2, then (I think) Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures, then some Super Smash Bros. Brawl with online friends, then Sonic Unleashed, then Super Mario Galaxy, and to end things, more Super Smash Bros. Brawl with friends. Great time, great time and I will remember that day.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.