Topic: Last Story Wii

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Angaran

This looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone should be really excited for this game
I can not wait for this game

Angaran

CanisWolfred

I can't believe it, but I have to agree, it does look good. Lets just hope it doesn't disappoint this time, like the rest of Mistwalker's games. I doubt it will, though. Not with Nintendo backing them up. Now if they could just show us some footage of Xenoblades, confirm Tales of Grace for a western release, and give Arc Rise Fantasia a good review, the Wii might finally have some good RPGs.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

blockhead

op fails to mention Blue Dragon epic failure

blockhead

CanisWolfred

blockhead wrote:

op fails to mention Blue Dragon epic failure

Because it wasn't an epis failure. The only real flaw with Blue Dragon was that there was nothing "epic" about it. At least Lost Odyssey was better, but brought down by a poorly written story with odd dialogue and a slow start, as well as cookie cutter gameplay that doesn't do anything that hasn't been seen a hundred times (not even the timed button presses could keep it from feeling generic in that aspect). We can already tell 2 of the flaws won't be present here, and hopefully the gameplay would be good enough to make up for an underwhelming story. Really, all we really need to worry about is that Mistwalker finds a completely NEW way to disappoint.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.