Forums

Topic: Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection!

Posts 161 to 180 of 222

e-love

The soundtrack CD sounds awesome, from what I heard it has 45 songs!

That definitely puts the 10 "song" Mario CD to shame.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

As long as I get green greens, butter building, masked dedede(unlikely), and nightmares theme, then I'm happy.
@KaiserGX people would be really mad if they changed those fights.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

KaiserGX wrote:

On the collection yes.

Btw there's blood in 2 Kirby games.

ESRB why are you not doing your job?

Because we need to show that people need to grow up when they reach the final boss.

It's a whole new world.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

DarkLloyd

question does anyone know when the dream collection is coming out, i just picked up last story and nsmb2 from my preorder and it dawned on me wondering about it i thought it was coming out this month but with little information it says its coming out september 16 in canada which is funny because the bonus survery expires september 9th

DarkLloyd

NMRodo

BlackFira wrote:

question does anyone know when the dream collection is coming out, i just picked up last story and nsmb2 from my preorder and it dawned on me wondering about it i thought it was coming out this month but with little information it says its coming out september 16 in canada which is funny because the bonus survery expires september 9th

This is all correct. You have until the 9th to take the pre-release survey, which will grant you 10 bonus coins when you fill out the registration survey after buying the game.

NMRodo

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2413-1085 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick117

e-love

I can't find the bonus pre-release surveys for like any game anymore, where are they?

Tasuki

@Emaan: After logging in go to the bottom of the page and click on New ways to earn coins link and you should see the survey. But just to let you know you wont get the coins till you buy the game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Happy_Mask

@Electricmastro THANK YOU!

Electricmastro

NintyFan wrote:

I'm a sucker for video game music and video game music remixes.

Well since you're that much of a sucker, look at post #179.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Happy_Mask

@NintyFan that medley of the endings was beautiful. The Kirby series has such a wonderful soundtrack, and you would have to try hard to make a bad Kirby remix.

e-love

@NintyFan, that's what I read. It might have been on the official website.

kkslider5552000

Iceberg Tower! So much awesome.

I was hoping in the ending medley it was going to follow the game (since that one part is when Kirby puts back the star rod) and immediately after that middle part it would be some dark as heck death metal remix of the Nightmare battle themes. That would have been the best thing ever.

Other than Zelda and maybe Sonic or Final Fantasy, I can't name another series that has such great music this consistently and this often.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

e-love

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Other than Zelda and maybe Sonic or Final Fantasy, I can't name another series that has such great music this consistently and this often.

How about Super Mario?

Anyways I hope North America gets the same soundtrack Japan is getting.

kkslider5552000

Emaan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

How about Super Mario?

Maybe, but he's been in too many meh or even bad games. Plus, Mario Pinball which I remember having the most worthless soundtrack possible for a Mario title.

e-love

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

How about Super Mario?

Maybe, but he's been in too many meh or even bad games. Plus, Mario Pinball which I remember having the most worthless soundtrack possible for a Mario title.

Not counting spinoffs (even though most have pretty good soundtracks) the main series Mario games have amazing music.

kkslider5552000

Emaan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

[/div]

How about Super Mario?

[/div]

[/div]

Not counting spinoffs (even though most have pretty good soundtracks) the main series Mario games have amazing music.

that goes without saying of course

TheDreamingHawk

Is it confirmed that the Kirby anime will be on the NA disc as well? I mean Euros got the kirby wii channel and we got nothing, but now Europe is getting left out. (Yay considering they don't have to deal with unneeded slowdowns from HTZ)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.