Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hears Wii-make, anyone?

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

red_cap16

Let me just make this very clear - I LOVE the Kingdom Hearts games to a point where it has become slightly worrying. I don't own a PS2 so I don't own any of the main games, but I have played them when i've been given the opportunity to. These amazing games SHOULD have been on the GC aswell, but now I think they would work quite well on the Wii. I know we have KH:COM and the new one for DS is coming soon, but I would love to relive the amazing experience I had when I played the first game for the first time. Does anyone else dream this dream, or would you consider a Kingdom Hearts Wii-make to be a nightmare?

Currently playing:
Wii + GC - House of the dead: overkill, Guitar hero world tour, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Eternal darkness: sanitys requiem
DS - Final fantasy 4, Rhythm paradise, Pokemon platinum, GTA:CTW.
VC + WiiWare - Icarian, Lostwinds, Zelda: Maj..

theblackdragon

I wouldn't mind seeing a Wii-make, mainly because I never had a chance to play the original (no PS2 or 3). :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

duplicateuser001

The 1st one was on GC I'm pretty sure

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK

red_cap16

Tokool2007 wrote:

The 1st one was on GC I'm pretty sure

R-Reallyyyyy? o.O

Currently playing:
Wii + GC - House of the dead: overkill, Guitar hero world tour, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Eternal darkness: sanitys requiem

theblackdragon

Not that I know of... o_O;;

edit: Google's pulling up nothing re: a GC release of KH... supposedly, the first KH game for a nintendo system was Chain of Memories for GBA.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

kcchiefsfan81

I heard about a year ago that a game was in the works for the wii called "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts". That's probably false though. Can't remember where I heard it from.

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

Nintendo Network ID: kcchiefsfan

Kidpit

In a interview with Nintendo Power, Tetsuya Nomura (Kingdom Hearts creator) was ask if he ever thought of brining KH to the Wii in some form. His response:
"Once the projects I am involved in with have settled to a point ,there might be room to consider that. But at the moment, I've got my hands full."
So slight possiblity that it could happen.

Kidpit

Knux

I have heard that Noruma said that he would possibly consider developing a Kingdom Hearts game for the Wii. But,he won't decide on anything about that until he finishes devoloping the 3 portable Kingdom Hearts,because according to him,he has his hands full. But,if a any kind of Kingdom Hearts game for the Wii is announced,I will buy it in a blink of an eye.
If any of you people need 1 reason to buy a Playstation 2,it is because of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Objection

The first KH on a Nintendo platform was Chain of Memories for GBA, later remade for PS2 (which exclusively hosts I and II.)

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

grenworthshero

It's kind of strange to me, that Nintendo, since N64 days, has had the stigma of being a "kiddy system", yet a game chock-full of Disney characters isn't on their system. I know it's SquareEnix as well, but the point still stands.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Popyman

I would buy it. It'd be awesome if it was the Final Mix version.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

red_cap16

Popyman wrote:

I would buy it. It'd be awesome if it was the Final Mix version.

God that would be awesome alright

Edited on by red_cap16

Currently playing:

Reala

New play control KH 1 & 2 sounds good to me, though KH3 with wiimotion plus controls would be even better.

Reala

Popyman

Blaze wrote:

New play control KH 1 & 2 sounds good to me, though KH3 with wiimotion plus controls would be even better.

Yeah, if there is a 3, I think it should be on the Wii. I don't know about you, but after seeing Donald and Goofy in the CGI ending of 2, why in the hell would I want a whole game to look that ugly? Realistic graphics don't fit the Disney characters...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

MarkyVigoroth

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

If any of you people need 1 reason to buy a Playstation 2,it is because of the Kingdom Hearts series.

That was the reason why I obtained a Playstation2!

Either way, I was thinking of that idea for some time. Iwould really like to wield the Final Form Keyblades with the Wii Remote/Tuu (Nunchuck) combination! Also, there is always the Classic Controller in case this does not work well with motion control!

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

irken004

it'd be an excellent idea to bring Kingdom Hearts to wii (seeing how i have beaten ALL of the Kingdom Hearts games so far- minus the final mix versions)

but i just want KH 3 on Wii, not remakes of the past games

Joeynator3000

They'll probably give us something called Kingdom Hearts Trilogy (lol) for the Wii when the third comes out....yeah I wish.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HappyHappy

If it is the Final Mix Version I would buy it and hopefully we can get KH3 on the Wii since Square Enix said they want to expand the series to all current gen-consoles.

Edited on by HappyHappy

So many good games, so little money to spend.
3DS FC: 2148-8542-0062 Name:Ram-Z
Add me if you dare!
3DS Games:
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land

Twitter:

battledevil789

if they did i would want them to offer different controls other then the wii remote like the classic controller because i could see some waggle in this but sure it would be nice but think its going to take awhile the kingdom hearts ds game is coming out this year and who knows when the psp one is coming so its goin to take awhile

battledevil789

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.