Forums

Topic: IGN confirm new console

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

ZeD

People may not want to go through 11 pages of "rumor" to find a confirmed link - I'm sorry if I offended you
Also I checked that post and there was nothing about this there (some one posted 5mins after this)

ZeD

Nintendo Network ID: desmayer | Twitter:

noblo601

I'm not ready for the new one, there are still so many games that I wanna play!

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

ZeD

noblo601 wrote:

I'm not ready for the new one, there are still so many games that I wanna play!

I agree - I left my Wii for a couple of years and I have just come back to it. There is so much to play lol

ZeD

ZeD

Would we have to wait for Skyward Sword? It was delayed for an unknown reason (if i remember rightly it should have been out Holidays 2010). I hope that it stays a Wii game - but imagine another Zelda Launch Title?

ZeD

brooks83

grenworthshero wrote:

It's too soon for a new console imo. There are so many good games on the Wii to play still

Well then you are in luck as the next console is said to be backwards compatible with the Wii. Really though, the new console is right on schedule. Every 5 to 6 years sees the release of a new Nintendo console.

brooks83

grenworthshero

brooks83 wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

It's too soon for a new console imo. There are so many good games on the Wii to play still

Well then you are in luck as the next console is said to be backwards compatible with the Wii. Really though, the new console is right on schedule. Every 5 to 6 years sees the release of a new Nintendo console.

It's not a problem of not being able to play the games on Wii, since I'm not planning on selling it, but that means there's a whole new set of games I have to add to my backloggery.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.