Forums

Topic: Ideas for the Wii 2 (again)

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Machu

I could list a whole host of things like HD, HDD, uber cpu, etc, which would all be very welcome. But all I really really want from the next games console Nintendo release is an integrated community with the need for just a Wii code and no other. You have your own virtual house which is in effect the menu, with all the Wii features dotted about the house, not sure what the bathroom would be for. In the living room you could see who's playing what, check stats and achievements, chat to them in-game, or join them at the click of a button. Steam, but on the Wii, with a cool hub/town for everybody to chill in and mooch about and meet new Mii's. Like a cutesy Nintendo Home. The Wii Shop could even be a virtual store to peruse games and stuff. I have so many ideas and I know Nintendo could pull off something amazing. It may seem silly to some but I think it would be a great move and I really hope they go in that direction.

Rawr!

ArtMcCarthyDotCom

Make every game have online. I want this is because the main reason I don't play my wii that much is because there is no good online play. The only two games that I play online are mario kart wii and water warefare.

Go to artmccarthy.com

RandomWiiPlayer

ArtMcCarthyDotCom wrote:

Make every game have online. I want this is because the main reason I don't play my wii that much is because there is no good online play. The only two games that I play online are mario kart wii and water warefare.

No, no no, no no no, NO! Single player experiences are far greater than online play. It will not work in every game, only in certain genres it will, like shooters, racers, and platformers.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Pikamander2

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

No, no no, no no no, NO! Single player experiences are far greater than online play. It will not work in every game, only in certain genres it will, like shooters, racers, platformers, and fighters.

Fixed.

Pikamander2

jackdsi

The Wii 2 will need to have something that is going to blow people's minds. Nintendo is bound to have something incredible in store for the future.

jackdsi

Mandoble

A WiiMote designed for gamming, not as the current TV remote control in white. It definitively needs to be way way more ergonomic and with more buttons. On the other side Nunchuck is way ergonomic and friendly, just the opposite to the WiiTerribleMote, but it is again missing one or two extra buttons. Also add a motion+ equivalent for the nunchuck.

Just as an example. With Metroid Prime you turn with the Wiimote, but you aim also with the wiimote, so you cannot turn while you aim. Having the nunchuck there for turning would have been the very best option.

Mandoble

Devil_Hunter_Dante

A huge hard drive. The rest is up to the big N.
@Machu The bathroom could be for editing save data and you could see your Mii use the toilet like Travis Touchdown does in No More Heroes. Ehh never mind scrap that, I just had a terrible idea.

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Blue_Protoman

JayArr wrote:

I just want the box it comes in to have scratch 'n sniff.

But what if the game is about dog turds?

Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)

theblackdragon

Blue+Protoman wrote:

JayArr wrote:

then the next Nintendogs is gonna get a whole lot smellier.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

romulux

Mandoble wrote:

A WiiMote designed for gaming, not as the current TV remote control in white. It definitively needs to be way way more ergonomic and with more buttons.

i actually think it's pretty comfortable to hold as it is. the only problem is that the buttons are sprawled too far apart without any reason... if you're not pressing A, B, or digital down you have to stretch in ways you never have with any nintendo controller before. 1 and 2 were designed to be pressed while holding the remotes sideways, but there's no reason for + and - to be so far apart. they'll obviously build the motion plus into the remote, since they were already considering that for the current remote. the motion+ nunchuck is an interesting idea, but they'll have to do something about battery consumption in order to do that since the current motion plus draws 10 hours of battery life as it is. a rechargeable controller would be welcome to me, since that's what most people will move to anyway.

what if nintendo really isn't designing a new wii? this would all be stupid.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

LinktotheFuture

@StarFox I too would like to have the player's names put back into Tecmo Bowl. Maybe when the Madden exclusive contract is over with?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Blue_Protoman

theblackdragon wrote:

Blue+Protoman wrote:

JayArr wrote:

then the next Nintendogs is gonna get a whole lot smellier.

Nintendogs 2
Preorder bonus: Wet dog air freshener

Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)

SwerdMurd

I'm just waiting for the WiierdAdam peripheral--turns all games into never-ending pointless discussions and abitrarily renames characters without consent.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.