Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Wed 15th Apr 2009 23:03 BST
Does anyone know if I could use a Wii LAN adaptor to play Wi-Fi compatible games over Wi-Fi connection?
2. Posted: Wed 15th Apr 2009 23:04 BST
Isn't that the point of the lan adapter?
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
3. Posted: Wed 15th Apr 2009 23:14 BST
i use a LAN adapter and have been able to play wi-fi compatible games (Guitar Hero III, namely) with no problem.
the future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Twitter: theblackdragon
4. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 00:25 BST
Simple Answer: Yes
(insert comedy here)
5. Posted: Thu 16th Apr 2009 01:39 BST
6. Posted: Fri 17th Apr 2009 05:46 BST
USB Wi-Fi Connector is a simple alternative, if LAN Adapter doesn't work out. It's what I use and it works perfectly connection-wise.
7. Posted: Fri 17th Apr 2009 06:25 BST
@KnucklesSonic8: This is true, but only for people with a USB port to spare who aren't running Linux.