Forums

Topic: I lost 24700 Nintendo Points and have them back now :-)

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

pikku

this thread can die now...........

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Kingbuilder

pikmaniac02 wrote:

this thread can die now...........

no u

I'm glad you got your points back, though.

inb4lock

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

SpentAllMyTokens

HOLD ON!

So basically what you're saying is you were able to link your new Wii to Club Nintendo and transfer your download history yourself (with Nintendo's permission of course)?

If this guy is for real, it shows that it is possible to have a viable transfer system thru CN (and an SD card for save files). I guess the only issue they'd need to work out is people selling the old Wiis with copies of the downloadable games still on it. Nice to hear that in theory a transfer system through CN would be possible.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

invmat

Token+Girl wrote:

HOLD ON!

So basically what you're saying is you were able to link your new Wii to Club Nintendo and transfer your download history yourself (with Nintendo's permission of course)?

If this guy is for real, it shows that it is possible to have a viable transfer system thru CN (and an SD card for save files). I guess the only issue they'd need to work out is people selling the old Wiis with copies of the downloadable games still on it. Nice to hear that in theory a transfer system through CN would be possible.

Well, I don´t think that is true. Before I registered my CN-account again, I downloaded the games. So there was no need to link my CN account again, but I did it anyway. Nintendo likes to have your CN account linked to your WSC account for some reason (1st time you open the WSC they ask you to do it and if you want to exchange CN stars for Wii Points this is required), so that is why they want you to link it. I think this was more of a ´please link your CN account again´ than a must.

Edited on by invmat

invmat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.