Forums

Topic: How many games for Wii do you have?

Posts 121 to 132 of 132

Lindemannade

I can't remember how many WiiWare/VC games I have, but I have 24 in box sitting on my shelf - and one day I will hook my Wii back up to play the few games I bought towards the end of its cycle! I'm looking at you MadWorld, Sin & Punishment and Disaster, I'll play you all one day!

GunstarHero234

Sadly 2 and also I don't buy VC games because of the stupid account system so sadly the system just continue to collect dust sigh of hardly playing it.........

GunstarHero234

Kawaiipikachu

I don't know about Wiiware & Virtual Console games but I got 27 games at least on disc.

Kawaiipikachu

unrandomsam

MAB wrote:

CountWavula wrote:

I had close to around 50, now I'm down to about 30. with about 25-ish or so on the To-Get-List. Love the Wii
I generally like to keep a small tight collection these days, while plucking out the bad experiences like >

No more Heroes 2, Deadly Creatures, MadWorld, TMNT: Smash Up, Let's Tap ect ect,

I'm hanging on to my Mad World because it is a rare artifact... Gonna be worth $500 in the future

PAL version of Madworld won't be because it is forced 50hz. (Same as with the Saturn the PAL versions are not very valuable and anything that doesn't allow the 50/60 choice).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Kuksenkov

About 20 physical copies. There's a few more games that I want though.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

Kuksenkov

About 20 physical copies. There's a few more games that I want though.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

citizenerased

Somewhere between 40 an 50 disc games, I think my collection of games that I wanted is now complete.

I've only beaten like half of them, so plenty to do there.

Edited on by citizenerased

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

Wolf-EyE

around 50 maybe more

still growin though

plus: nes, snes, genesis games

Wolf-EyE

BenAV

I have 105 Wii retail games.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Ryno

@WaveyChristmas: I recommend Muramasa: The Demon Blade, I am just finally getting around to it this week and its beautiful. It's definitely unique. Oh, and just so you know I got Smash Wii U.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

I only have a few disc games left

NBA Jam
NSMB
GoldenEye
Kirby Anniversary Collection
Super Mario All Stars
Punch Out!!
Skyward Sword

Not sure how many VC games I have cause I haven't played my Wii in a few months I should transfer my Wii VC to my Wii U.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

maceng

I stopped counting at 86. I have very few VC games (about 7 or 8), must bought thru Club Nintendo.

Basically, all Mario-themed games (except for Fortune Street), all Kirby, all DK, all Wario, all Zelda, all Metroid, plus most good racing games that came to the platform.

maceng

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.