Wii Forum

Topic: How many games for Wii do you have?

Showing 121 to 136 of 136

AuthorMessage

MAB

121. Posted:

CountWavula wrote:

I had close to around 50, now I'm down to about 30. with about 25-ish or so on the To-Get-List. ;) Love the Wii :*
I generally like to keep a small tight collection these days, while plucking out the bad experiences like >

No more Heroes 2, Deadly Creatures, MadWorld, TMNT: Smash Up, Let's Tap ect ect,

I'm hanging on to my Mad World because it is a rare artifact... Gonna be worth $500 in the future ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

122. Posted:

One day I realized how much I hated the Wii and sold it all. The guy got a steal of a deal for what all I gave him. Then I traded my brother my skylanders 3DS stuff for his old Wii so I could play skyward sword when it came out. After that I got rid of that Wii too lol. But I kept Skyward Sword and have replayed it since on Wii U. So I have 1 Wii game.

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Dave24

123. Posted:

MAB wrote:

I'm hanging on to my Mad World because it is a rare artifact... Gonna be worth $500 in the future ;)

It's rare where exactly? You can buy it dirt cheap, so I don't know how it will get 500$, when something like Ikaruga hits 200 max.

I have something around 44-47 games and 20-30 VC

Dave24

AuthorMessage

TheZackIsGreat

124. Posted:

Right now I have 4:

Twighlight Princess
Punch Out
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart

I plan on picking up Skyward Sword, DK, Mario Galaxy 1/2, Super Smas Bros. brawl, and Metroid Prime Triology.

TKO

Nintendo Network ID: TecmoZack

AuthorMessage

Ste

125. Posted:

I have 11 wii games (The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Twilight Princess, Wii Sports Resort, Skyward Sword, Resident Evil 4, Goldeneye 007, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, ExciteBots Trick-Racing, and Cabella's Survival) 6 wii-u games, and 8 gamecube games, not counting downloaded games.

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

126. Posted:

48 retail
5 WiiWare
44 Virtual Console

Currently own: NES, Master System, Wii, Wii U, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, PSP, PSV, DS, 3DS, 2DS

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage

Lindemannade

127. Posted:

I can't remember how many WiiWare/VC games I have, but I have 24 in box sitting on my shelf - and one day I will hook my Wii back up to play the few games I bought towards the end of its cycle! I'm looking at you MadWorld, Sin & Punishment and Disaster, I'll play you all one day!

Why not check out my webcomic? Maybe?

Twitter: Lindemannade

AuthorMessage

GunstarHero234

128. Posted:

Sadly 2 and also I don't buy VC games because of the stupid account system so sadly the system just continue to collect dust sigh of hardly playing it.........

GunstarHero234

AuthorMessage

Kawaiipikachu

129. Posted:

I don't know about Wiiware & Virtual Console games but I got 27 games at least on disc.

Kawaiipikachu

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

130. Posted:

MAB wrote:

CountWavula wrote:

I had close to around 50, now I'm down to about 30. with about 25-ish or so on the To-Get-List. ;) Love the Wii :*
I generally like to keep a small tight collection these days, while plucking out the bad experiences like >

No more Heroes 2, Deadly Creatures, MadWorld, TMNT: Smash Up, Let's Tap ect ect,

PAL version of Madworld won't be because it is forced 50hz. (Same as with the Saturn the PAL versions are not very valuable and anything that doesn't allow the 50/60 choice).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Kuksenkov

131. Posted:

About 20 physical copies. There's a few more games that I want though.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter: FokinRG

AuthorMessage

Kuksenkov

132. Posted:

About 20 physical copies. There's a few more games that I want though.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter: FokinRG

AuthorMessage

Shane76

133. Posted:

25 physical games and a bunch of awesome games on the VC

Shane76

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

134. Posted:

Somewhere between 40 an 50 disc games, I think my collection of games that I wanted is now complete.

I've only beaten like half of them, so plenty to do there.

Edited on by citizenerased

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

Wolf-EyE

135. Posted:

around 50 maybe more

still growin though :)

plus: nes, snes, genesis games

Wolf-EyE

AuthorMessage

BenAV