Wii Forum

Topic: How many games for Wii do you have?

Showing 101 to 120 of 136

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

101. Posted:

andyutd97 wrote:

Too Much

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

102. Posted:

Kadunta wrote:

About 149 physical discs. I might've forgotten one or two I've loaned out to a friend.
To SKTTR: Games I could do without... Super Smash Brothers Brawl, All Star Cheerleader 1 (I haven't played 2 enough yet to decide if it's just as bad), Secret Files 1, Sam & Max Season 1 (got'em on Steam now), Mario Party 8.

Of those I have Brawl, Sam&Max and Mario Party 8. I couldn't do without either of them. Brawl is the best fighting game in the universe, Sam&Max Season One was a mediocre port but still a fun point&click adventure that I want to hold on because of some really funny jokes, and Mario Party 8 was refreshingly good (great boards, good minigame mix) after the quality downward spiral I was exposed to in Mario Party 3, 4, 5, and 6 (haven't got 7 because it seemed to only get worse).

ejamer wrote:

I've got 177 right now, and most are games that I prefer to keep. But 5 that I could do without?
1. Create - Bought for $0.50 because I wanted an extra case. Don't have any idea what the game is even about.
2. Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves - Thought it was classic Disney songs, turns out they are all unfamiliar remixes. Yuck! Another $3.50 wasted.
3. Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey - Purchased for my daughter. She loves it, but I could easily live without.
4. Kung Fu Panda Legendary Warriors - Another purchase for the kids; love the Kung Fu Panda films, but the game is pretty bad.
5. Wii Music - Terrible. Just terrible.

Of those I only have Wii Music, but I'm not giving it away because we made some hilarious videoclips with it. Great memories.
I was always interested in Create, but held off because I heard it uses hundreds of blocks of memory for a save file.

I have 172 retail games and I could do without these five:

1. Man this is hard, I can't even start with my two worst games, Cruis'n and Pop'n Rhythm, coz they have some stupid kind of collectors value to me. One is a "hidden Nintendo" game, the other is a Mii game. So, instead I choose CSI Crime Scene Investigation: Deadly Intent, which I only bought because it was made by Telltale Games (Sam&Max, Tales of Monkey Island). I hoped to find something of similar quality. Being a fan of the tv show probably would have helped me enjoying this game, but I'm not. Anyway, I couldn't play it much, it was just such a snorefest. I wouldn't miss it if it was lost, stolen, burnt or used as a frisbee.

2. Actually, away with Cruis'n and Pop'n Rhythm as well. Cruis'n is like the crappiest modern racer ever, because it's not exactly bad, just badly executed and horribly presented and quite mediocre in everything else. Yeah, arguably it's just perfect in line with its infamous USA/World/Exotica legacy.

3. Pop'n Rhythm originally had its own controller. A special controller exclusively made for the arcade cabinet and some home console versions, but not the Wii version. Instead of coming with a controller that made this game extremely fun it just has very sluggish unresponsive Wii motion controls. It doesn't really work in rhythm games, and they break the whole concept of this particular rhythm game. Konami milking and killing off a franchise that just started to grow popular and could have been a hit on Wii.

4. I love Rockstar Games and I would buy GTAV on Wii U in a heartbeat. I have Bully: Scholarship Edition and Manhunt 2 on Wii. But I also have Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis... which isn't really bad. It just became redundant after experiencing Wii Sports Resort Table Tennis. There's no going back.

5. Samba de Amigo. Same as Pop'n Rhythm. A music game that had maraccas originally that were just abandoned for Wii controls. Just imagine Donkey Konga without the DK Bongos, imagine Guitar Hero without the guitar, Dance Dance Revolution without the dance mat. These games are NOT fun without their special controllers. Just like in Pop'n Rhythms case, the controls are awkward, sluggish, unresponsive. You don't wanna go for highscores or anything because it doesn't register your moves like the originals did.

There were a few other ones I could do without. The extremely generic boooring Marvel Super Hero Squad, the how-do-I-even-start-this-game-without-the-DS-equivalents Pokémon Battle Revolution, and Wii Fit (because 99% of the content is in Wii Fit Plus).

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Pahvi

103. Posted:

@SKTTR: This goes to show how different things we value :) I think I played SSBB for at most 30 minutes or so - in part because I rarely have visitors, and this is the obvious problem with Mario Party 8 as well. Then there's Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Plus?), but even though I don't really care about this fighting game type, I've at least given the former a go (I have two friends who like GGXXAC). (I've actually played Tournament of Legends probably more than those two put together.) Samba de Amigo was admittedly a major letdown, and I had looked forward to it when it came out... not one of Gearbox's best games.

Huh, I never had any of ejamer's bottom five games.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?
Now playing: Hyrule Warriors, de Blob 2
Game impressions posts: http://backlogcompactor.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage

anthonypokemon

104. Posted:

i own wii sports resort, naruto shippuden clash of ninja rev. 3, wii play, SSBB, metroid prime 3 Corruption

Edited on by anthonypokemon

anthonypokemon

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

105. Posted:

30 retail games.

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Metroid: Other M
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
  • Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • Resident Evil
  • Resident Evil Zero
  • Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  • Cursed Mountain
  • Muramasa: The Demon Blade
  • Okami
  • Fragile Dreams: Farewell Dreams of the Moon
  • The Last Story
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Pandora's Tower
  • X-Men: Destiny
  • Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
  • Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
  • Phantom Brave: We Meet Again
  • Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
  • Lego Indiana Jones
  • Lego Lord of the Rings
  • Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Just got rid of two, Monster Hunter 3 (replaced with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U) and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (pre-ordered HD remake for PS3), so now I need 2 more to finish off my 32-disc wallet. Any suggestions?

Edited on by SpookyMeths

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?

AuthorMessage

citizenerased

106. Posted:

CaviarMeths wrote:

so now I need 2 more to finish off my 32-disc wallet. Any suggestions?

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Rayman Origins, unless you've got them on another console.

The No More Heroes series and Madworld are great action games, and cheap.

Playing: 999, Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Mario World
Finished: Pikmin, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 2

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

107. Posted:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Arc Rise Fantasia
Pandora's Tower
The Last Story
Xenoblade Chronicles
Monster Hunter 3
Donkey Kong Country Returns
No More Heroes 2
Resident Evil 4
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Metroid Prime 3
Metroid: Other M
Mario Kart Wii
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

108. Posted:

citizenerased wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

so now I need 2 more to finish off my 32-disc wallet. Any suggestions?

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Rayman Origins, unless you've got them on another console.

The No More Heroes series and Madworld are great action games, and cheap.

Not the hugest plan of platformers, so I had kinda passed over DKCR and Rayman.

Will look into No More Heroes and Madworld, thanks!

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?

AuthorMessage

Moviefan2k4

109. Posted:

Moviefan2k4 wrote:

My Wii was stolen a few months back, but I still have the three games I bought at the time...

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime trilogy (steel case and disc only; no art book, paper sleeve, or instructions).

Just wanted to update this post. I replaced my red Wii for $60, and got "Mortal Kombat: Armageddon" for free in a "three for two" sale. The other item was the first season of the "Beauty and the Beast" reboot, for my sister's birthday.

God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

110. Posted:

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Metroid Prime: Trilogy
No More Heroes
No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle

Got rid of the rest when I sold my Wii to my sister. I'm hoping Nintendo will do HD remakes of the SMG games.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

faint

111. Posted:

like 36 if you don't count wiiware and what not.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

nintendork666

112. Posted:

49 retail titles.

There are about 10 more or so that I'd like to own eventually, but I'm in no hurry. I haven't even played through the ones I own.

my collection

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9002-5275 | Nintendo Network ID: Ndork666

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

113. Posted:

#173 PokéPark Wii: Pikachus großes Abenteuer

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

C-ris

114. Posted:

5 wow you people have a lot
And i have 3 Wii's

Edited on by C-ris

Stay old school son
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3a9-BWFiUZLpKAdLAcejtQ

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

115. Posted:

I think I have around 30 games, all psychical copies (I'm not big on downloads).

EDIT: There are probably only ten or so games left for the Wii that I really want now. In recent months most of my focus has been on tying up loose ends with my Wii collection. It'll just be a matter of time before I do get those last few.

Edited on by Gamecubed

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

116. Posted:

#174 PokéPark 2: Die Dimension der Wünsche
#175 Max & the Magic Marker
#176 WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2011

Edited on by SKTTR

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

DakotaM47

117. Posted:

Recently got Wii Music/Play and Rayman Origins. Wanna finish Wii collection by the end of 2014.

Most Hyped Games:
Sm4sh U
Zelda U
Splatoon
Omega Ruby
Sunset Overdrive
Dragon Quest Heroes
Final Fantasy XV

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

118. Posted:

Super Mario Galaxy
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Other M
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Not that many because for some reason me and motion controls never really hit it off.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

KingMike

119. Posted:

Got my 66th disc game. Mario Sports Mix because it looks to be another game that keeping its value, so I should stop waiting for a price drop. Despite being a blind GameStop purchase, my streak of all games being CIB is kept alive (though maybe 2/3 I got NIB so it helped). :)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

120. Posted:

I had close to around 50, now I'm down to about 30. with about 25-ish or so on the To-Get-List. ;) Love the Wii :*
I generally like to keep a small tight collection these days, while plucking out the bad experiences like >

No more Heroes 2, Deadly Creatures, MadWorld, TMNT: Smash Up, Let's Tap ect ect,

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!