Showing 1 to 8 of 8
1. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 03:52 BST
Is there a way to nix the News, Forecast and Photo Channels?
2. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 04:11 BST
No, they're written into the menu code, unfortunately. Can't possibly erase them. Fortunately, if you have an SD card you shouldn't need to remove them for extra space.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
3. Posted: Tue 12th May 2009 19:13 BST
And if you just can't stand the sight of them move them to all the last page on of the menu.
This is good
4. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 23:17 BST
How do you move channels?
5. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 23:42 BST
Hover curser over said channel
Hold B button
Press + hold A as well as B
Move channel to required location
6. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 23:43 BST
move the pointer onto the channel. hold A&B
7. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 23:44 BST
You can also change pages by moving the channel onto the left/right arrows.
8. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 05:51 BST
I figured it out on my own, but thanks!