Forums

Topic: Guys, I'm worried that I'm losing intrest in the Wii.

Posts 81 to 89 of 89

MetalMario

I need a new game, but it is the best game system right now.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

cheetahman91

If and when you get NSMBW, you will regret ever making this topic.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

orlick

[quote=Sean007s][quote=orlick]

orlick wrote:

Also bet you 500 wii points Sean 007 SEGA will copy and release a 2-d Sonic before Christmas of NEXT year - you in or out?

Who da man - orlick be right on dis da edgehog always follow da plumber......

Ben Cartwright: You and your education.
Adam Cartwright: Education is progress! Now what have you got against it?
Ben Cartwright: I don't have anything against education - as long as it doesn't interfere with your thinking!

Princess_Peach

I go through this kind of cycle all the time
got a new game - excited - lost interest - didn't touch the wii for months - got a new game - excited - lots interest.....(repeat)

Edited on by Princess_Peach

Peach

Mandoble

SSBF, I dont understand your argument. You are losing interest on Wii, but you dont want to lose interest on it. And my question is why not? Are you married with that piece of hardware? For me, Wii is just a white box there that is able to execute some games that I like, if these games were available for PS3 I would send the wii to the trash and buy a PS3. I dont know you, but I play games, I dont play "consoles". You are not losing interest on Wii, you are losing interest on Wii games (which is rather logical considering that Wii has no more than 5 - 6 decent games).

Mandoble

clicketyclick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leave it alone, guys. SSBFan1999 made this topic a couple weeks ago. It merely got bumped recently by luigiman2. It's not fair to criticise the OP all over again for an old thread he made, especially since he's changed much since then. Let sleeping dogs lie. And let awakened dogs alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited on by clicketyclick

Now Playing: Bioshock

Turbo_Genesis_64

I say ask your parents for a PS2 for Christmas! It's cheaper than a PS3.

It also might not hurt to play more board games or read some classic literature. I'm serious! I would get bored with video games too if I didn't have other hobbies.

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Bass_X0

I lose interest in machines for a time then I get a new game and I play it and enjoy it.

I don't have to force myself to play a machine I have no interest in playing.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.