Forums

Topic: GoldenEye Discussion Thread (OMG OMG OMG)

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,080

Alexneon

WHy u need a review of this game?

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

Switch Friend Code: SW-1403-8146-0918 | My Nintendo: Alexneon

Oregano

Thanks Kid_A! and the IGN review says it's really great!

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

TheBaconator

Did anyone get that much needed Classic Controller Pro Bundle? That's the one I'm getting when I have the chance to get to the store today.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

irken004

Good review. Now to wait and see if Black Ops will be better or not.

Spoony_Tech

Going to pick this up right after I vote in about an hour! Wont have much time to play it though till next week!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LucinaSmash

Dear Goldeneye fans,
should I buy this game even if I never experience neither the original nor watch the actual movie? Please don't judge me

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Reala

OtherL wrote:

Dear Goldeneye fans,
should I buy this game even if I never experience neither the original nor watch the actual movie? Please don't judge me

lets consult the magic 8 ball
Untitled

Reala

Chris720

OtherL wrote:

Dear Goldeneye fans,

at least watch the movie... but it isn't needed to enjoy the game. I've played movie games without actually watching the movie.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Oregano

OtherL wrote:

Dear Goldeneye fans,

Don't see why not, it still looks like a quality shooter with good direction and story.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

CanisWolfred

Watched a video review of it, and I see that the Wii Goldeneye has next to nothing to do with the N64 incarnation, so I'll at least be considering it. The fact that it's more like Halo and Call of Duty would make it a pretty good replacement for Call of Duty 3, actually, especially since there's no other FPS on the Wii that's really of interest to me, and the game actually supports the Classic controller (which nulls all my complaints with Wii FPSes). In fact, unless I can find another FPS with Classic Controller support, Goldeneye may be my only option. I'll still wait for it to go down in price, of course - even if it has nothing to do with the N64 game, I still don't like the movie that it's based on. I do like that they put in the more modern James Bond, though.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Oregano

Both Black Ops and Conduit 2 have classic controller support now Mickeymac so you can get them all. I personally prefer the pointer though but I can see myself mixing it up.

Weskerb

Just watched the video review on IGN.com and all I can say is Wow! That teachers me for being a cynical, Bobby Kotick hating Wii gamer. (As long as Activision aren't paying off ign).

Weskerb

Tasuki

Thanks for the article ballkirby. After reading it it just makes me want to play it even more. I am glad that Activison/Blizzard didnt screw this up, but than again screwing it up would have made alot of people angry.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

Oregano wrote:

Both Black Ops and Conduit 2 have classic controller support now Mickeymac so you can get them all. I personally prefer the pointer though but I can see myself mixing it up.

My brother already has Black Ops on pre-order for the Xbox 360, and I still don't trust High-Voltage enough to be able to make a good game, not after the first Conduit (or any of their games, for that matter).

billy-beauts wrote:

Just watched the video review on IGN.com and all I can say is Wow! That teachers me for being a cynical, Bobby Kotick hating Wii gamer. (As long as Activision aren't paying off ign).

I just watched the same one. Even if activision did pay them to say those words, the gameplay footage alone told me all I needed to know. It's nothing like the original, it's not a cash-in, and it plays like a well-tuned modern FPS on a console in dire need of one. I'm sold, especially since my brother isn't gonna let go of the Xbox 360 until July, with Black Ops coming out.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Deviant_Mugen

I just got my jury duty check in the mail, so I'm about to go to Target and pick up my pre-ordered copy...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Oregano

Well the options are still there but.... yeah I'm getting Black Ops on 360 too.

Tasuki

Ok I just watched the video and all I have to say is WOW!!! I am leaving now to get this game.

Oh and best line in the video "You want the original go hook up your N64" lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kid_A

Just beat The Facility. WOW this game is good. I hear Game Informer gave it a 6.5. I just don't get those guys. I at least understood their criticisms for Other M, but there's really nothing to scoff at with this one--especially when you consider the fact that they gave The Conduit and Red Steel a 7.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.