Forums

Topic: Golden Eye and Black Ops

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Hosenkloft

I know there is probably a better thread on this but I have not found. I do however want to compare the two and clarify between people and see what they think I did find a link about the two https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/goldeneye_or_black_ops... (thats the closes thing I could find) but it didn't really explain anything. I want to go into detail about the two.

I like them both GE give me that felling of excitement and freedom like and not as serious in a lot of parts very good story line though. Mulitiplayer is fun as crap especially split screen I cant tell you how happy I am they made 4 player split. First time i have ever seen 007 goldeneye online and for the wii it is pretty good though i must admit they should of put some form of way to talk to other (voice chat). Graphics there not terrible but there not perfect I am saying in relation to the wii. Goldeneye is definitely for the most part not as fast as black ops. Though it still does have those time like black ops. The Guns in GE Are not Named after there actual names. Thats not really a problem for me and I don't think anybody really cares seeing as they already know what they are. Splitscreen multiplayer still has its unique features it used to like Paint ball, Singularity, Rubber Grenades, Invisibility (U need a cheat for it though), Big head mode ( explanatory),and some mode i forgot the name to that makes you little and can't vault over stuff. There are more modes but i cant remeber them all and that is probably just to many. There is also 50 Characters to choose from. Ge also has on online multiplayer a rank system were you get higher in rank the more guns you unlock and things vice versa. Another great thing I have noticed about the game is you can you any controller from Gamecube to Wii Classic Controller to of course Wii Controller it self. This provides a good range amongst the player to experiencing the game in different altitudes. There is one thing i did not find attractive about the game though is that James Bond in the game is not the same person as I was hoping. Instead of the famous Pierce Brosnan we have this what is this Daniel Craig as Bond. You would think Pierce would be up for the job considering the last Goldeneye. The aiming on Goldeneye is not as stable as i have come to realize. Other than that the game is really good.

Now Black ops Set aside the facts of Goldeneye Black Ops is a little different in game play as I have experienced. Black Ops is definitely more fast paced. It Get the gamers attention in the way of outstanding fast paced game play. The story line is phenomenal I love it. I have played it on both Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. The story line has lost of good attributes. First off I haven't seen a game start off with a Interrogation that deep. That intense that it just caught my eye right then and there. The lay out is good while the nunchuck is to run and reload. i switch weapon and other things with the Wiimote. The graphics on this game for the wii are not bad there are parts here and there but what game doesn't that goes for the 360 even with HD. The aiming on Black ops is more stable. You are more free to move about in the game considering the fact you can jump like crazy over object and the new feature they have added to nose dive out of cover can be pretty useful and fun. The game also has a mode called zombies. You can play this online with people or offline. You can chat with people on Wii and 360. As this is very useful in Zombies. Zombies you kill when you kill you get points. Get enough points you can buy guns and open new pathways around the map. They even put the secret objectives if you find/do them a song will play. This is both online and off. The song can relieve tension as this is usually what you need in a zombie game..
Black Ops Multiplayer online is fun on both system. You can talk add friends kill Owen. Be a total but hole or just have fun. The Wii version of black ops is only one player which in my opinion was a big mistake. I am pretty sure the reason why they didn't do it is because of memory and they Wii can not support it probably or the network bandwidth of the wii can not sustain it. Going back to story mode there is a part that annoys me a little in the game toward maybe the 1/4 or 1/2 mark of the game a section lags and idk why again i think cause of a memory problem hearing that the wii only has like 88 mb of ram witch is really low.

Well if i keep going this will get bigger and that would be to big for me. So Discuss about. Fill me up on the spec and what you think there is a lot i didn't cover but a lot i did.

Name is billy nice to meet you. :P
Nintendo wii code is:0788-4117-2611-0435
Goldeneye FC:4068-6613-6833
Who wants to play then?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.