Showing 41 to 60 of 133
41. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 02:11 GMT
Yeah, the more I read about the game the more I realise that while it's no Dice De Chocobo, it's a damned fine board game from Square Enix.
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
42. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 02:14 GMT
Yes people are posting! cries This is a true Kanishmass Miracle!
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
43. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 18:20 GMT
Kinda sucks that a lot of people think that its a Mario Party rip-off or that its just very boring. Hopefully this game will do well, would love to have a portable version at some point.
(anyways yeah, I still gotta wait, lol)
Name is Joey btw.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
P.S: Great Jaggi says "Hey!".
44. Posted: Wed 7th Dec 2011 08:06 GMT
It's coming to Europe on January 6th if that's what your asking.
yes I did
currently playing: mario galaxy.......again :)
45. Posted: Wed 7th Dec 2011 08:38 GMT
Kinda sucks that a lot of people think that its a Mario Party rip-off or that its just very boring. Hopefully this game will do well, would love to have a portable version at some point. (anyways yeah, I still gotta wait, lol)
A 3DS version would be amazing.I can just picture myself playing it everyday while travelling on the train to Uni and back.Can't wait for it to be released here (and if it's not being released here, I can't wait to get my copy from the UK).
My Colors! 3D Gallery
3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV
46. Posted: Wed 7th Dec 2011 22:55 GMT
I can never get anyone to play Monopoly with me, so I won't be picking this up.
47. Posted: Wed 7th Dec 2011 23:02 GMT
@John: Reason number 2 why I want this game...can never find anyone to lay Monopoly cause its too long. Though I might try to get my dad to play this with me since he loves Monopoly (and since this is a video game, we can save our game. ), asides from that, no one else really likes the game. T.T
Anyways, if a 3DS version ever happens, maybe we'll get the ability to create our own board?
Edited on Wed 7th December, 2011 @ 23:02 by Mizore
48. Posted: Mon 12th Dec 2011 20:29 GMT
nothing wrong with playing against the CPU guys...
i played monopoly online on the 360 with people and its no different than a cpu really...
49. Posted: Thu 15th Dec 2011 05:10 GMT
....So anyone get the game yet? Not much going on in this thread...so, yeah, who has it? Enjoying it? >.>
50. Posted: Thu 15th Dec 2011 05:16 GMT
Not out here yet
51. Posted: Thu 15th Dec 2011 05:25 GMT
...Where do you live again? xDWell I don't think I'll get mine until Christmas.
52. Posted: Thu 15th Dec 2011 06:01 GMT
Can't wait for the PAL release.
53. Posted: Thu 15th Dec 2011 09:17 GMT
it is coming to europe right?
(it better be)
54. Posted: Fri 16th Dec 2011 01:36 GMT
yep coming to europe 27 dec.
55. Posted: Sun 18th Dec 2011 10:24 GMT
56. Posted: Sun 18th Dec 2011 11:11 GMT
Really?I thought it was coming out next month.
57. Posted: Sun 25th Dec 2011 04:15 GMT
...Got the game today...understand it somewhat, lol. (tried one of the Tours, got 3rd place...lol)
58. Posted: Mon 26th Dec 2011 23:30 GMT
I played it for the first time today, and while it is very long like Monopoly, I still manage to play it and I imagine it would be even more fun with multiplayer. I need to know my economics at some point, so this is a good way of getting me understood.
One thing that I really like about Fortune Street, though, is the customization. It's perhaps the best use of Miis that I know of.
SSB4 Character requests
1. Little Mac 2. Dixie Kong 3. King K. Rool 4. A WarioWare character (preferably Kat & Ana) 5. Takamaru 6. Mewtwo 7. Mii 8. Tom Nook
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
59. Posted: Mon 26th Dec 2011 23:41 GMT
Stocks still somewhat confuse me...least I know how they work though...kinda. xDNever bothered with the customization thing though, kinda wished they would let us play as some of the characters instead when in Tour mode.
60. Posted: Tue 27th Dec 2011 00:57 GMT
What confuses you. I might be able to help. Btw I love my Mii! I have some Metal Slime King Armor and a Boo mascot around me!