Wii Forum

Topic: Fortune Street/Itadaki Street

Showing 101 to 120 of 133

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

101. Posted:

Do you have to get first on every board to unlock everthing, or do you just have to reach the par ranking on every board? (I've reached the par ranking on every board in Standard mode including the special boards, I still have to do easy mode.)

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

102. Posted:

This game is certainly good, but you do have to have the time to play through even one board. I think having it portable would be a lot better, and Fortune Street was portable in Japan, so I hope a 3DS version makes it to the west too.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

103. Posted:

Mostly all the games where on consoles. It wasn't until the DS and the PSP. Which I think got one each. Not here though.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

104. Posted:

BUMP (even though I didn't start this topic) because I'm wondering if I have to get first on every board to unlock everthing, or do you just have to reach the par ranking on every board? (I've reached the par ranking on every board in Standard mode including the special boards, I'm still working on Easy mode.)

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

105. Posted:

Dunno if getting 1st matters or not...I haven't unlocked anything yet, then again I'm on Standard.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

106. Posted:

oh wait, the game is apparently already out and I didn't know.

Well, I guess I can throw out my Mario = sales no matter what theory.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

107. Posted:

....How is this game doing sales-wise anyways? Just curious, hoping they'll make a 3DS version.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

108. Posted:

for a non-advertised Wii game: not too bad I guess

for a game with Mario in it: ABYSMAL

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

109. Posted:

I've seen commercials for these game weeks before it was out. Actually I saw them alot.

How are your assets coming along? I can retire before 30.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

110. Posted:

Completed both Mario and DQ boards on standard and got all gold crowns. w00t! xD

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

111. Posted:

Completed Mario, DQ, and Special boards on Easy and Standard and got all gold crowns. w00t! Now I can play without worrying about winning.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

112. Posted:

...Please tell me there's a way to play as another character...ALONE. It's kinda stupid that you HAVE to play as your Mii in Free Play. :/

AuthorMessage

Progamer

113. Posted:

Add me Nintyfan. My 3ds friend code is 1633 4211 8833. Oh yeah and give me yours too.

3ds FC 1633- 4211- 8833
Add me if you want to play! Proud owner of a cosmo black 3ds!
In any situation, give me a gun and give me a chair, I will chuck it at you, if you dare!

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

114. Posted:

There's no way unless you pick 2 players and put one as out to lunch. But your gonna get the OUT TO LUNCH bar.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

115. Posted:

If they're gonna make this for the 3DS at some point, they better change this. xD
I wanna play as Bowser Jr. >.>

AuthorMessage

Bankai

116. Posted:

Man, I love this game so much. I prefer Dice De Chocobo before it, slightly (for obvious reasons), but this is an incredible game, with awesome online play.

Must share my FC with you folks.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

117. Posted:

Never did go online yet...kept hearing about how everyone just does "out to lunch" on you or disconnects when they're losing or something...

AuthorMessage

Bankai

118. Posted:

That's why Friend Codes are your friend :)

I knew that would happen, so I haven't bothered trying a random match yet. I love this game too much to have the experience ruined by those types.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

119. Posted:

I might try an online game at some point, wanna see if I can unlock everything first though...and possibly learn a couple of new tricks.

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

120. Posted:

I'm going to put up my FC for this because I'd like to do a Friend match sometime this week (I've only done Worldwide matches online).

FC: 3783-2663-2907

EDIT: I'll use my Doc Louis Mii for my first few matches, then I'll use my Funky Kong Mii for next amount of matches.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook