Forums

Topic: FAO UK users! Xenoblade Chronicles + Classic Controller for £14.99 at Argos

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Peach64

Argos have somehow come up with a load of stock of the Xenoblade Chronicles Limited Edition (only extra is the classic controller) and are selling it for £14.99. Search for the item on their website and select reserve at a store. If it says your store is expecting stock in 3 or 5 days, then you'll probably see an error on the next page, but try changing store to one that shows it's ready for pick up now, and it should go through.

Just picked mine up!

Untitled

Peach64

SubBronze

Even though I already have the game and this bundle, might get this simply to keep it sealed for collector's value and/or to resell it in a few years when its eventually worth much more. Thanks for the tip!

[EDIT] Can't get any of the stores near me to work (just about all of them around South West London), I'll try again at some point tomorrow.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

citizenerased

Wow, what the hell, I just picked it up for that price secondhand and without controller and I was happy with my deal because they go for double that in a lot of places. Of course, I don't live in the UK so this deal doesn't work for me.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

Peach64

That's still a great price, Citizenerased. I remember looking for it about a year ago and you'd be lucky to get a used copy for £30, let alone anything under that.

Peach64

FishieFish

I saw this on HotUkDeals last night.
I tried ordering on Argos.ie but it said stock was supposed to arrive on 18-20th of march.
I reserved 2 copies and it said OOS, but yet I got the reservation..?

"No one said you could touch."

Jazzer94

Seems to not be able to reserve currently damn anyway thanks for the heads up.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

hellje

Is this collect only? No delivery option seems to be available?

If you need me I'll be in the chamber of understanding.

Jazzer94

Yes it worked got a reserve with Argos Charlton will be picking up after College you da best @Peach64 .

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Peach64

hellje wrote:

Is this collect only? No delivery option seems to be available?

Yeah, not sure why, but it seems to be collect only. If you've got one close it's really simple to use their reservation system though. You reverse online (no payment taken), then go into store, and enter your reservation number into the computer and pay for it there.

Peach64

SubBronze

Checked again today, the nearest ten stores are all "out of stock". I guess I could search for other stores in London, but to be honest I simply can't be bothered to go all the way across the city for a game I already have... I'll check again every so often, but I doubt I'll be able to get it.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Player4

Holy cow, I'm so jealous right now.. Whenever I see a used copy of Xenoblade they're +€40.. Why don't I live in the UK? T_T

Anyhoo, have fun with the the game!

Player4

3DS Friend Code: 4554-1262-6386

citizenerased

I am in love with this game. I gave Oblivion (Elder Scrolls) a shot but couldn't get into it for like 6 hours and ultimately gave up, popped this game in my Wii and... everything's just so inviting. The music, the colourful world, the freedom to just walk by certain monsters without being attacked, the hundreds of items lying around, the dozens of side-quests (I spend 3 hours doing those) with pretty well-written dialogue.

Of course, it still has some of the pitfalls when it comes to JRPG's, the story and the character tropes. But they're tropes for a reason, because they work kinda well. It's also not very pretty, but oh well.

Picking The Last Story over this one at the time might've been a mistake.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

CaviarMeths

Dang, as a NA resident, that's just painful. I was lucky and got mine for about $60 shortly after the stock ran out, but now it's hard to find it for less than $100.

NoA is such a fail.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.