Forums

Topic: Epic Mickey!

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

LzWinky

@Waltz: Incorrect. Disney made it with them

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bankai

lz2010 wrote:

@Waltz: Incorrect. Disney made it with them

Really? That's my news for the day. I was always under the impression that it was Square Enix developed, with Disney licensed characters. Didn't realise it was a collaboration. Which Disney development team worked on it?

Knux

The Kingdom Hearts series is awesomesauce, and Square-Enix and Disney made it together. Epic Mickey looks...epic.

Knux

LzWinky

Some from Disney Interactive Studios made it with them, but both Square Enix and Disney published it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bassman_Q

Any Steampunk-themed story/game is an EPIC Win in my book.

Which is probably why I like Final Fantasy VI so much

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

mnementh

epic mickey is a Wii exclusive. Don't expect to ever see it on other consoles. Anyway, it looks so awesome. Disney should release VC titles meanwhile that will be epic too. Aladdin, Lion King, Duck Tales.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place a...

ItsFuzzyPickles

I really do hope this turns out to be amazing. I will be supporting this game.

With all these amazing annoucements lately, I'm going to have a hard time getting myself to get an PS3 and that's a good thing.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Kid_A

One of my most anticipated of the year--but this year is going to test my wallet. Sin and Punishment 2, Galaxy 2, and Other M are all coming out around the same time.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Brennan

retrobuttons wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

I am 98% sure that Epic Mickey will be Epic.

How can you be 98% sure, have you played it? How do you come to a number like 98%? Are you sure you are not 97% sure? You are fooling yourself by convinsing yourself you are sure of this and using a random number to show how sure you are.

I think this is what you meen:

You just have a good feeling about this game, and you have confidence in the developer and the fact that the final product will be good.

Don't bust someone out for something like that lol. REALLY?? anyways

I think the game is going to be a hit or miss. Games like these that get so much hype on the web, in magazines, and commercials either do it big and make it or they do it big and go home without a hope for a good game. I really don't think this will be one of those games where one can sit back and just say "eeh, it was okay", No this will be a game that people will Love or people will LOVE TO HATE.

Personally I can't make a call until I get my hands on it, but I do have high hopes for the game.

My Backloggery
Wii: 4584-6796-3090-1082

Sean_Aaron

I'm open-minded about it, but I'm not the biggest Disney fan. With regards to exclusivity all that's been said is that it may appear on other consoles in the future - there's no confirmation that it's going to be multiplatform. I expect that if it's a big hit that's more likely to happen (or I suppose if it's a big miss and they're desperate to offset losses).

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

mnementh

everything might appear in the future in other consoles. Same scenario like bioshock on wii. They only responded to a theoretic question. It will take years until it happens even if it does.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place a...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.