Wii Forum

Topic: Epic Mickey

Showing 181 to 200 of 217

AuthorMessage

DF2506

181. Posted:

Sorry for the double post. Game Informer just posted a new article about Epic Mickey. There are a couple of things in it I did not know. So, ya, possible spoilers if you want to be suprised by some cool extras. Here's the article: http://gameinformer.com/games/disney_epic_mickey/b/wii/archiv...

Its sounding so great. :)

DF2506

AuthorMessage

th14

182. Posted:

In Europe it's out already. Does someone have it and could share his/her first impressions?

th14

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

183. Posted:

There's already walk-throughs of the game on Youtube, and it's still not out yet here in the U.S. for another two weeks!

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

LEGEND_MARIOID

184. Posted:

Where are all the Epic Mickey reviews? Its not out in the EU yet is it? - Its 26th November!? Disney are delaying the review copies. N-Gamer were meant to have review the game in their last issue, but it didn't materialise.

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

AuthorMessage

blurays

185. Posted:

The game doesn't come out until next week in Europe and then 5 days later in North America.
Those Youtube videos of the game are from an non-legit source.

blurays

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

186. Posted:

The game isn't out in Europe yet, people. Although it should be coming out later this week. Then in NA early next week.

@DF2506 Thanks for the article! Most of that stuff I already knew, but some of it was new to me. One thing that I figured was likely but I don't think it was previously confirmed is that....
Spoilers from the article:
You can unlock classic Disney cartoons, including those of Oswald from before Mickey was even created.
/End Spoilers

Anyway I'm SOOO excited for this!

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

187. Posted:

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

You can unlock classic Disney cartoons, including those of Oswald from before Mickey was even created.

I knew it! As soon as I saw those film reels in the videos and read about them, I had a feeling it would be cartoons. There might be enough cartoons in the game to make it a better deal than getting a DVD collection!

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

DF2506

188. Posted:

@SuperMarioFan96. No problem. :) Ya, I knew most of that too, but the revelation about the cartoons was something I had hoped for and now can't wait to see!

@NintyFan. Ya, I thought that might be what the film reels are too. And yes, it looks like there will be a lot of them.

Epic Mickey is sounding better and better. Can't wait to play it!

DF2506

AuthorMessage

JGMR

189. Posted:

nlifegamer wrote:

The game doesn't come out until next week in Europe and then 5 days later in North America.

Uhmmm, the game lays on the shelf for three days now... ;)

But i'm not really interested though, NBA Jam and Donkey Kong Country are higher priorities for me.

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

190. Posted:

90's Gamer wrote:

nlifegamer wrote:

Uhmmm, the game lays on the shelf for three days now... ;)

Are you sure? It says online it's not out until the 25th and NO ONE is saying anything about what the game is like, not to mention there have been no reviews. But if it is out, and any of Europeans have it....
HOW IS IT!?!?!?!??!

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

191. Posted:

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

But if it is out, and any of Europeans have it....HOW IS IT!?!?!?!??!

Yes! If the game is truly out in Europe, then by all means, speak up!

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

th14

192. Posted:

Well the biggest online game seller in Switzerland www.wog.ch got it yesterday and already shipped it out! They also got the back cover scan of the Swiss version. Unfortunately I dont have a Wii (yet) so i cant report any impressions.

th14

AuthorMessage

irken004

193. Posted:

Part 1.

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

194. Posted:

I've decided I'm just not gonna get Epic Mickey. It's just not my kinda game.

Besides, I'm not a big fan of Mickey Mouse, anyways.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

195. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Not your kinda game? Its a 3D platforer with some 2D platformer part and adventure. It like saying zelda, super mario bros and super mario galaxy are not your type of games...

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

196. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Your name says otherwise, but it's your decision. Do you just not like the mix of genres or the "playstyle matters" deal?

@Irken: That video is what I was talking about earlier. It seems strange to me how they have walk-throughs already.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

197. Posted:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Not your kinda game? Its a 3D platforer with some 2D platformer part and adventure. It like saying zelda, super mario bros and super mario galaxy are not your type of games...

Even though I think it will be awesome, just because it's a platformer with lots of adventure does not mean it's going to be as good as Mario or Zelda.

But I still think it will be awesome.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

198. Posted:

@SuperMarioFan96, don't talk too early :), Spector got huge expectatives for the game, he says that the gamme is gonna be as good as mario an zelda :D, I have also huge expectatives, it can, and have all the posibilities to be as good as mario, zelda, or any nintendo character.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

199. Posted:

Oh trust me, I'm VERY excited this game! I'm just pointing out that even if it MIGHT be as good as Mario and Zelda, it doesn't mean it's necessarily that similar to those games, and thus there may be someone who likes Mario or Zelda but not this.

But I still think this game will be awesome. :)

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

200. Posted:

I was just watching some first look footage from people who have gotten their hands on an illegal version of the game, and I must say, other then the Mickey Mouse aspect, nothing about the gameplay really wowed me. Make me wonder how the game would be if there were the same level designs, but the characters weren't Disney ones.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs