Wii Forum

Topic: Epic Mickey

Showing 121 to 140 of 217

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

121. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

Here's a link showing the new Tomorrow City level.
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/708019/Disney-Epic-Mickey--...

Great video, @SkullMan, you should watch it, it mention something about the refference you have of mickey = kids. Maybe it will change your opinion a little bit.

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

122. Posted:

That video was awesome! :)

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

123. Posted:

Tomorrow City looks very cool! Epic Mickey only keeps getting better with every new update and information I see.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

SkullMan

124. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Outside of the occasional actually well written game story, I don't care about gaming being relevent to me or my age. The less relevent the better. It's been said way too much but gaming really is about escaping real life instead of having it remind me of real life.

Besides if you want something that reflects "where you are in life" I'd suggest books, movies or even anime before video games.

And really I'm glad to see that even after it being the first video game I ever beat (Kirby's Adventure) that Kirby is still around and being cute yet awesome 15 years later.

I'm really into books lately, but I feel anime is even more childish than video games.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

125. Posted:

SkullMan wrote:

I'm really into books lately, but I feel anime is even more childish than video games.

Just because you watched DBZ doesn't mean you watched all anime.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

126. Posted:

@SkullMan, did you know that there is mature anime?

Edited on by hulklol123456789

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

127. Posted:

Hell like 99% of anime would be rated TV-14+ in America lololol.

And even ignoring THAT type of mature there's more than enough mature stories

we can do without personal insults, thank you -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

YoshiSage

128. Posted:

SkullMan wrote:

but I feel anime is even more childish than video games.

Death Note.
Bleach.
Inuyasha.
Full Metal Alchemist.

That is all.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

AuthorMessage

irken004

129. Posted:

@YoshiSage Those are pretty childish imo.

Anyway, the Tomorrow Land level looks good. I'll wait for reviews before I consider buying the game though.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

130. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

@YoshiSage Those are pretty childish imo.

I'll give you Bleach and Inuyasha but the other 2? Hahahahahaha no not in any POSSIBLE way.

Detective Conan
Haruhi
Welcome to the NHK!
Soul Eater
Evangelion
Hell, even Astro Boy
Monster
Arguably Hunter X Hunter
FLCL
Baccano!

yeah, you might want to continue talking about Epic Mickey now.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

KanrakusPizza

131. Posted:

I dont know what to expect from this one. Considering Disney hasnt really done anything with Mickey for a while, I dont have high hopes.

No, I have not seen the trailer yet.

wont be on here anymore

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

132. Posted:

Dragon Ball Z is the most anime ever created, calling that childish is absolutely ridiculous. It deals with everything. It's nothing like Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach or those other mainstream anime shows you see on TV.

The Bruce Faulconer Funimation dub is fantastic. That show, has easily got to be one of my biggest inspirations regarding my love for cartoons and animation. It's simply put, out of this world epic. And I'm not even a big fan of anime it all, yet DBZ blew my mind.

Hell, I even enjoyed Sailor Moon back when anime was fresh and new on YTV back in the early 90's :p Nostalgiaaaa's kickin in. It was actually pretty damn good too, I followed the main series closely and have seen all the episodes. I remember also having a crush on Sailor Jupiter back in the day too haha

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ElectricSplash

133. Posted:

Played it last weekend in GameFest.

It was the very early part of the game and didn't show all the decision stuff they promised, but it was a good beginning. Tla platforming part is great when you combine the use of paint and thinner. The animation looks gorgeous (the ingame and cutscenes). The combats remembered something like Zelda, but much deeper than it seems (i always tried to use paint in enemies to make them allies). and the 2D sidescrolling is just well made (i had some problems in this part, but not so many).

Definetly, first day buy in Zavvi.

Edited on by ElectricSplash

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

134. Posted:

Grrr...I want to get this game, but I realized that Donkey Kong Country Returns comes about pretty much the same day. I have friends over all the time, so a multiplayer game wins over a single-player-only game every time. Plus, it looks amazing.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

135. Posted:

In a way, this kind of feels like a spiritual successor to Mickey Mouse's Castle of Illusion for the Sega Genesis.
I'm definitly getting more excited for this, and I really enjoyed that interview, he seems like an awesome guy!

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

136. Posted:

KanrakusPizza wrote:

I dont know what to expect from this one. Considering Disney hasnt really done anything with Mickey for a while, I dont have high hopes.

Really? I believe they have done something with Mickey lately: http://tv.disney.go.com/playhouse/mickeymouseclubhouse/index....

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

hulklol123456789

137. Posted:

Anyways Disney is not doing the game, is Juction Point and the director is Warren Spector, you should see some trailers, im extremly exited about these game, I just can't wait to play it!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

138. Posted:

lz2010 wrote:

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Really? I believe they have done something with Mickey lately: http://tv.disney.go.com/playhouse/mickeymouseclubhouse/index....

That show is a disgrace to everything Mickey Mouse...The CG looks sooo artifical, stiff and bland. Why can't they just create a new cartoon instead.

Now THIS is Mickey Mouse. Talk about brilliant animation, and being timeless and magical! :D

And this is the new Mockey Mouse Club House show......Good lord is it bad.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

139. Posted:

@WaveBoy: Funny you should mention it looks artificial...because CGI is artificial ;)

I agree, but I dunno if they could bring him back in all of his glory

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

XSakiX

140. Posted:

LaytonAprentice wrote:

I'm not a huge Disney fan but at first I thought the paint/thinner looked like an original idea. The inclusion of "forgotten" Disney things is awesome too. The only thing I worry about is that the game is being over hyped and not living up to what people expect.

Yes for some reason Disney things can never be forgotten. i had a quick play on the game and it wasnt as epic as i though it would have been. but boy has mickey gone back to his old self from the 1930's and thats the one i like :)

Edited on by XSakiX

Animal Crossing Wii - 5242 6966 5638
Samurai Warriors 3 - 4641 4079 8182
SSBB - 2277 8176 3105
Mario Kart Wii - 1247 0254 4271