Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Contry Returns & Smash Bros. Brawl now $29.99 in NA!

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Burning_Spear

This just in. (J/K)

It has been this way for a couple of weeks now.

Edited on by Burning_Spear

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

MakeMyBiscuit

Swiket wrote:

$30 for a four-year-old Wii game? Think of the savings!

[/div]

[/div]

Didn't you know, Nintendo games just get better in time. Why else would people still buy and play original NES titles like Super Mario Bros and that game came out 20+ years ago.

Also try to track down Metroid Prime Trilogy or even the first Pikmin game for the Wii for a cheap price.

I've noticed many more games on the Wii games hold their value better than games on the Xbox 360 or PS3 so this news on Donkey Kong and Brawl was welcomed news me since I do not yet have these game

Edited on by MakeMyBiscuit

MakeMyBiscuit

kkslider5552000

MakeMyBiscuit wrote:

I've noticed many more games on the Wii games hold their value better than games on the Xbox 360 or PS3 so this news on Donkey Kong and Brawl was welcomed news me since I do not yet have these game

[/div]

to be fair, this is because 360's early game selection was the losiest loser since Saturn (lol Gears fans) and almost none of the games people will remember from the system will be from before 2008. And also because limited graphics and space and blahblah means focus more on shorter, replayable games instead of long games where you have to get through pointless crap to get to the good parts and would never survive those boring sections on a second playthrough(ironically the best example I have for that is Skyward Sword though...huh(edit: actually Assassin's Creed 1 is a better example)).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bread-Not-Toast

Both meh games,could be cheaper.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

The_Fox

MakeMyBiscuit wrote:

Only for first party games. Nintendo rarely lowers the price of their own games. Third party game prices fall just as fast (or faster) as the ones on the 360 and PS3.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Porky

Sweet I still need to pick up Donkey Kong Country Returns and it's the perfect time .

Porky

Snagrio

TinyOddy wrote:

Rastamouse wrote:

Both meh games,could be cheaper.

[/div]

Say what you will about Donkey Kong (actually it's a phenomenal game), but leave my Smash Bros. alone!

I'll second your protest!
Anyway, this doesn't matter to me, since I've already got both games and don't tend on letting either of them go anytime soon.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.