Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 23:56 BST
If it follows the pattern (N64 Paper Mario 2001, Paper Mario 1000 Year Door 2004, Super Paper Mario 2007), we'll see the next Paper Mario at E3 2010 with a release later in the year. Especially when there is always a Paper Mario in between the Mario & Luigi games. What do you think?
2. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 01:00 BST
I want to see one on DS. I'd like to see everything on the DS.
Who Are You?
3. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 01:04 BST
I'd love to see it happen, but I'm not sold. Nintendo gave a whole lot of love to the plumber at this year's E3, so they might be reluctant to give us a new Paper Mario (especially if it's an RPG). Plus, there's a whole bunch of games Ninty's working on that will likely take precedence over a new Paper Mario (Zelda, Pikmin 3, possibly a Kid Icarus or F-Zero or Star Fox). Hopefully, you're right about this one instead of me, but we shall see.
Oh, and at Cheezy (who posted while I was writing): They already have the Mario & Luigi series for Mario RPG's on the handheld, so that also seems unlikely.
Edit: I just read this again, and I realized that this thread is not about another Paper Mario game for Wii, but another Paper Mario game in general. We'll get one someday, I just don't think it will be very soon.
Edited on Tue 9th June, 2009 @ 05:59 by Noire
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
4. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 02:58 BST
I have to say yes, but not until Nintendo next console.
5. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 03:19 BST
I wish that the attacks/techniques use Wii Remote actions like the first 2 Paper Marios.
..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."
Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp
6. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 04:42 BST
That would be cool, though I hope it returns to its RPG roots. The last one sucked bad.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
7. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 05:07 BST
Yes. It's happening. kthnxbye.
8. Posted: Tue 9th Jun 2009 05:22 BST
I have to say more than likely. I have 3 points to prove it:
1. Someone mentioned earlier the pattern of Mario RPG releases.
2. Intelligent Systems was absent from this years e3 (which reminds me, where the heck is Dragon Quest Wars)?
3. No way would Nintendo cut down on the Mario momentum.
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
9. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 00:10 BST
Yes in 2013 maybe.
Onslaught: 3609-8560-6232Mario kart Wii. 1376-4751-8475
10. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 00:11 BST
I remember rumors of a Paper Mario DS ages ago but so far nothing's come of it. It's probably better off on consoles anyway, not handhelds like Mario & Luigi.
Edited on Sat 13th June, 2009 @ 00:12 by Terra
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale
11. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 03:00 BST
I liked the story but not the platform element in Super Paper Mario. I hope they will return to the traditional turn based combat.
12. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 03:01 BST
I HOPE NOT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SEQUAL TO SUPER MARIO RPG 7 STARS THO
13. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 03:04 BST
I want Paper Mario DS!!
Here is My Backloggery