Wii Forum

Topic: Do you still buy wii games.

Showing 141 to 146 of 146

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

141. Posted:

Last game i bought was Just Dance 3 and honestly i stopped purchasing Wii games after it,my Wii kept scratching discs and i was going to get it repaired again,but i ultimately decided to go against it,it's going to keep happening,so i don't really care,besides there really isn't any games i have left to buy that are really "must have" games for me,besides Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

So to answer your question,No i don't buy Wii games anymore,i just buy points cards and purchase VC/Wiiware games.

3DS FC: 3625-8855-6496 PKMN X: Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

142. Posted:

Rather tempted to pick up Skylanders Giants sometime.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

143. Posted:

There are at least 25 more Wii games i want to add to my '30 something' Collection, so yesSsSsSs, My Wii is still alive and kickin' and will be for years to come! ;)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

fortius54

144. Posted:

I will be adding to my Wii collection for years to come. I will still be able to play them on the WiiU, and the price to buy on a lot of them will be less than it costs to rent most games.

fortius54

AuthorMessage

Emaan

145. Posted:

There's still a ton of Wii games I missed, so yes, eventually I'll get back into the routine of buying more.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

146. Posted:

Kirby's Return to Dreamland was possibly my last. I might pick up the Mario Galaxy games (still haven't played those) at some point after I've gotten a few Wii U games and the system itself of course.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64