Forums

Topic: Do you still buy wii games.

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

Shotgunryugan

Last game i bought was Just Dance 3 and honestly i stopped purchasing Wii games after it,my Wii kept scratching discs and i was going to get it repaired again,but i ultimately decided to go against it,it's going to keep happening,so i don't really care,besides there really isn't any games i have left to buy that are really "must have" games for me,besides Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

So to answer your question,No i don't buy Wii games anymore,i just buy points cards and purchase VC/Wiiware games.

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Banker-Style

Rather tempted to pick up Skylanders Giants sometime.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Deleted84

There are at least 25 more Wii games i want to add to my '30 something' Collection, so yesSsSsSs, My Wii is still alive and kickin' and will be for years to come!

Edited on by Deleted84

Deleted84

fortius54

I will be adding to my Wii collection for years to come. I will still be able to play them on the WiiU, and the price to buy on a lot of them will be less than it costs to rent most games.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

emaan

There's still a ton of Wii games I missed, so yes, eventually I'll get back into the routine of buying more.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Snagrio

Kirby's Return to Dreamland was possibly my last. I might pick up the Mario Galaxy games (still haven't played those) at some point after I've gotten a few Wii U games and the system itself of course.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic