Wii Forum

Topic: Do you still buy wii games.

Showing 121 to 140 of 146

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

121. Posted:

The last game I bought was Punch-Out! and it was around this time last year so no. But tbh I've only bought one game this year so it's not just the Wii.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

0megapit231

122. Posted:

I still buy Wii games new or used depends on what I am looking for.

0megapit231

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

123. Posted:

Sure do! Just bought Kirby's Adventure Wii, Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise and Project Zero 2: Wii Edition.

Still one or two more I'll get at some stage as well.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

124. Posted:

Nope because my wii doesn't read discs, but if downloadable wii games come to WiiU like rumored, I'll get epic Mickey, rhythm heaven, zelda SS, Golden eye, and Kirby RTDL

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Reala

125. Posted:

Considering I have no plans to get a wii u any time soon I imagine I will be buying a few more wii games yet, they can be really cheap now while wii u games I saw priced on amazon where near £50 though that might be a mistake, or at least I would hope so.

Edited on by Reala

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

126. Posted:

I'll probably get Xenoblade at some point.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Hokori

127. Posted:

I forgot about Xenoblade and The Last Story as possible downloads if the classic wii games come to eShop

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

brooks83

128. Posted:

Yep, I picked up Endless Ocean: Blue World for 13 bucks at Big Lots the other day.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

129. Posted:

i think I'm just about done with new releases for the Wii now (Pandora's Tower already came out where I am). May pick up a few games that I missed along the way which I'm interested in like the Metal Slug Anthology, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Bully, but apart from that I'm just about done with buying Wii games.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

130. Posted:

I still want to get Projet Zero 2 and Beat the Beat and teh ultrarare Impossible Mission.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

robbiemactavish

131. Posted:

I just got super paper mario for 15$ and warioware for 20$ and theres still many games on wii i want to play: the last story, xenoblade, okami, zack and wiki, rune factory frontier, the pikmin games as i never played them on gamecube and more

robbiemactavish

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

132. Posted:

Nah. Last Wii game I got was SSBB in July, only because my last copy got scratched. Before that it was Skyward Sword on the day it came out. I probably won't get another Wii game until I can download some games I missed on my Wii U in the future.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

133. Posted:

theres still a few more wii games that i want to get so im not done buying wii games for now

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Ludicoloishome

134. Posted:

well since wii U has the backwards compatibilty function il be getting a few games that i didn't have enough money to get before

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage

Omega

135. Posted:

Do you still buy wii games?
Of course. I can think of several dozens retail games for the Wii I don't have. And a not to be underestimated number of Wiiware and VC titles. And I buy N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, X-Box, Gameboy and DS games all the time.

Really, I have no plans on buying a Wii U because these systems are an endless resource for games. (I currently have 93 titles I've never touched and in my experience, I can complete a maximum of 30 per year. So the next three years are already scheduled.)

Edited on by Omega

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

136. Posted:

Last time I brought a Wii game was in July when Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise came out.
Probably the last Wii game I'll buy is Epic Mickey 2,but that depends on if the Wii U version is any good.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

137. Posted:

Just got the new Kirby game and maybe Chocobo's Dungeon left to get, with Rhyth Heaven, Sonic & the Black Knight, Klonoa, and Bit.Trip Complete left as maybes further down the road.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

OuijaU

138. Posted:

Honestly, before I (regrettably) sold my PS3 last March, and broke my 360 in August (don't ask), I hadn't bought a game for my Wii in quite a while. However, I pre-ordered The Last Story, played through it, and loved it. Now I'm playing and enjoying Kirby's Dream Collection, which I was given as a birthday present. So, I'm just playing a big game of catch-up with my Wii backlog now while I wait for the Wii U to come out. I really wish I'd purchased Xenoblade Chronicles back when it came out and I could still find it in stores.

Edited on by OuijaU

Nintendo Network ID: OuijaU
Xbox LIVE GamerTag: PhantomVibes

Nintendo Network ID: OuijaU

AuthorMessage

Hokori

139. Posted:

I read wii classics will be DLable on WiiU, and if it's true, I'll get epics Mickey, skyward sword, returns to dream land, 007 Golden eye, TLS, XenoBlade, Mario Party 9, fortune street, Mario strikers charged, rhythm heaven, and maybe repick up the games that got scratched: SSBB and Metroid Prime 3

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

CM30

140. Posted:

Nope. Besides, I installed homebrew and Mario Kart custom tracks on it, so I kind of want to avoid buying any new games that might bring updates for ever more.

And all the games I wanted for Wii I already own.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189