Wii Forum

Topic: Do you still buy wii games.

Showing 101 to 120 of 146

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

101. Posted:

Well...yeah...

I got like 3 Wii games this year. It's just sad that that's an improvement compared to what could have happened to the system.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

102. Posted:

I plan on making a few more Wii purchases before the Wii U comes out.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Ashraf_2003

103. Posted:

Well of course I still do, I didn't finish Zelda skyward sword yet <_<

Wiimote

AuthorMessage

grumblebuzzz

104. Posted:

I thought for a hot second today when I was wandering through Walmart about buying New Play Control Pikmin 2, but I passed it up. Maybe for Christmas...

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

105. Posted:

Why,yes,why yes I do.
I'll be buying Wii games till there's no new games to buy.
My last purchase for my Wii was Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

106. Posted:

Bought The Last Story yesterday. Kind of an apt title for the game since it's probably the last newly released Wii game that I'll buy. Maybe I'll pick up some that missed out on later down the road but I also game on other systems and I'm trying to save for Wii U.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

CrispyGoomba

107. Posted:

Picking up Xenoblade Chronicles tomorrow. So that'll probably be the only Wii game I'm going to pick up this year. Scratch that, I bought Mario Party 9 earlier in the year, but I tend to forget about that game in all.

CrispyGoomba

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

108. Posted:

I expect Beat Beat the Rhythm, etc. etc. will be my last Wii purchase.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

109. Posted:

Yeah, every once in a while. I think I've bought 3 so far in 2012, and I'll probably get another one or two before the year's out.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

I-U

110. Posted:

I received The Last Story last Saturday or Sunday, can't recall which, so I'm not done purchasing Wii games. At some point, I'm thinking about looking at releases from prior years that I passed on and potentially experience them.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

111. Posted:

Kirby collection and maybe Pikmin 2.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Ryno

112. Posted:

Yeah, It seems like I am/will be buying more Wii games during the twilight of the Wii lifespan. Must be the anticipation for the Wii U that has got me excited about Nintendo again.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

113. Posted:

I just realised there's a couple Japanese Wii games (Excite Bots, Castle of Shikigami III) that I want to get, so maybe I'm not done just yet...

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

114. Posted:

Nope.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

115. Posted:

What's a Wii? :P

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

116. Posted:

Maybe it's because Gamestop tends to suck but the Wii section is just plain embarrassing now. Everything good outside of a few titles is on the bottom shelves facing sideways and the main attractions apparently are the generic, no-effort, bandwagon-jumping "casual" games. A fitting metaphor for the system sadly.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

117. Posted:

rarely...

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

118. Posted:

I just bought Last story here in the states and probably going to purchase the Kirby 20th aniversary game and rayman origins and kirby epic yarn...

Edited on by arrmixer

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

119. Posted:

Yep just bought this

Untitled

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WildMan

120. Posted:

not brand new, but if I see one at a garage sale or at some second hand stores I will pick it up.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852