Forums

Topic: Did/will you trade in your DS Lite to take $70.00 off your DSi?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

8GB

I Didn't trade in my DS Lite in order to lower the price of my DSi. I bought it for the full price of $170.00. But that's me. I'm curious, i want to know who traded in their DS Lite and who didn't and why.

P.S. One good reason is that my 8GB hack card (Edge) isn't DSi compatible. Another good reason is to transfer pokemon via pal park (DSi has no GBA Slot) and to play my Guitar Hero DS games.

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

8GB

Just noticed i posted this thread in the Wii section.. Sorry about that.. Carry on.

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

y2josh

No, kept my DS Lite for backward compatibility. Probably won't get a DSi for at least another year.

y2josh

theblackdragon

my husband and I both did the trade-in thing. we didn't have many GBA games anyway, i can barely stand Guitar Hero on the Wii by myself (it's much more fun to play with friends IMO), and Pokemon hasn't been attractive as a game to me since the days of Blue/Red/Yellow (though Heart Gold and Soul Silver are interesting and I may pick one of those up when they're released stateside). :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

warioswoods

I sold my Lite on Ebay instead of trading in, slightly higher return, but yes.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Slapshot

Yeah I did. My wife had a Pink DS and we traded it up to DSi. I kept my DS Lite. I also have a GBA and a Micro so I can still play my GBA's and some of my import DS games require the GBA slot so I still gots to have my Lite. Oh and my copies of pirated games I got screwed on ebay don't play in the DSi.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Nah not really, actually I gave my DS Lite to my sister...she wanted Pokemon after playing my game so...yeah, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Outrunner

I traded mine and got £75 for it. I didn't think about the pal park thing though... Maybe they'll remedy this by releasing the older games on DSi VC if they ever do one.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Kaeobais

The DSi doesn't have backwards compatibilaty? That sucks.

I don't have a DSi yet, and don't really care until the DSiVC is out. And even when I get one, I won't be using my Limited Edition Zelda DS to lower the price

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

ItsFuzzyPickles

I did and I'm glad that I did it. Beside, my two GBA games didn't really intrest me. Luckily, I can still play my DS game, so it was little to lose, and what I lost wasn't worth much.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

irken004

i almost took the offer, but i kept my DS Lite and got the DSi at full price

KDR_11k

I gave my DS to my mother because that was half the reason I was buying a DSi.

Raincoat whore!

motang

I did that when the DSi came out, but I did mine at GameCrazy which was give $20 more than GameStop so I got $90 total.

NIN10DO

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.