Forums

Topic: Change.org petition to keep Wii online

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

McGruber

If you are like me, and were looking for online Wii games to help you get through the WiiU game drought, you might want to sign this new petition. My personal opinion is that it is too soon to close ALL of the servers, especially when many of these games can still be bought brand new at retail. I was just looking into buying The Last Story and Pandoras Tower before this news broke.

But hey, at least we have Dr. Luigi Online and laggy but fun Wii Sports Club!!.....

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-nintendo-w...

Edited on by theblackdragon

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Romeo

nooooo waaaay
they should stop supporting the wii and the ds immediately.. they should focus on what's important: improving their terrible online-services/features and properly "implementing" online multiplayer for their upcoming games (smash bros, mario kart 8 etc.)

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

sinalefa

@Guitardude7

Don't get so upset, remember that Reggie said that they do not take petitions into account.

I agree with you, though.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Captain_Toad

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Oh and petition links should be in the signature.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

BenAV

Seems like the perfect time to stop support.
About the only Wii game with still much online use is Mario Kart Wii (if you don't mind playing with a bunch of hackers), so it seems logical to stop the service around the same time that Mario Kart 8 comes out.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Time to move on.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

CaviarMeths

Guitardude7 wrote:

You're joking right? God this website is so hypocritical sometimes. People claim that "Wii is dead, Nintendo should stop supporting the Wii" but when Nintendo actually does so, you people pull this crap.

NL is not one giant hivemind with a collective consciousness. It's made up of many individuals with unique opinions.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

theblackdragon

Please feel free to advertise your petition via your user signature and/or profile information. Best of luck to you!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.