Forums

Topic: Cant play Majoras mask Please Help:(

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Punny

You shouldn't be doing anything wrong if it's a working GameCube controller plugged into the first controller slot. Is it broken? If so, do you have other GameCube controllers you could use? Is it a Wavebird Controller that needs batteries? Am I asking too many questions?

I'm back (for the moment)!

LzWinky

Does the controller work? (Answer all of PunnyGuy's questions first)

If so, you may need to redownload the software

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Punny

Strange... Not to rush you or anything, but if you have any further problems then maybe it's time to purchase a Classic Controller (or better yet, a Classic Controller Pro).

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

Noire

I wish my copy of Majora's Mask hadn't worked. Would have saved me so much trouble~

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tasuki

If you are using a Wavebird than you might want to check that both the controller and the reciever (is that what its called) are on the same channel. I dont know how many times I have found my controller not working only to find that usually the channel on the controller got moved.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kingbuilder

Tasuki wrote:

Nintendonerdd100 wrote:

Alright Guys thanks to your Tips i Fixed my Problem and it works Now.

So what was wrong??

It turned out the cartridge was broken, so he rewinded time and stole the cartridge from PheonixFarron to save her the trouble.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

MegaStoneSmash91

PhoenixFarron wrote:

I wish my copy of Majora's Mask hadn't worked. Would have saved me so much trouble~

And what is THAT supposed to mean?

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

theblackdragon

@KingBuilder: i lol'd
@MegaStoneSmash91: she just didn't enjoy MM. she and the Pro-Majora's-Mask Super Squad had it out on the forums a looooooong time ago.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.