Showing 1 to 8 of 8
1. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 17:56 BST
Like if I attached a WAV or MP3 file to a message I e-mailed to the Wii would it be playable? Anyone know for sure (no guessing please)? I wanted to send a birthday sound clip to my son.
Now Playing DS: Scribblenauts; M&L: BIS--Just Finished: Picross--Backlog: Layton 2; Spirit TracksNow Playing Wii: Little King's Story--Just Finished: NSMBWii--Backlog: Boy and His Blob
2. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 17:59 BST
I don't think there'd be an option to open it.
And that's assuming the Wii doesn't explode amidst receiving the message.
Edited on Thu 11th June, 2009 @ 17:59 by AlexSays
3. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 17:59 BST
I think the only files you can attach when you email a Wii is JPEG files.
4. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:00 BST
OK, thanks both. Yeah, an exploding Wii would be a bad thing AlexSays
5. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 21:18 BST
If you have Wii Speak you can send a 10 second voice message to anyone whether they have Wii Speak or not (and attach a photo as well).
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
6. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 21:29 BST
Nope, don't have WiiSpeak...but thanks for the tip Sean
7. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 10:25 BST
True, but you could buy it and achieve your goal!
8. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 16:02 BST
LOL, that's OK...I just stuck with text and picture messages.