Forums

Topic: Can The Classic Controller Pro be bought by itself???????

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

DarkLloyd

though I would get the monster hunter tri game but its not really on my must have list so it would fall on my wait till its cheapo list or the wait till you gotten reponsibilities and other wants/needs list

so Id like to know if thats possible if not then i guess the bundle i'll have to get

DarkLloyd

sykotek

Yea, they're gonna sell it separate, there'll be a White and a Black version available, I think they're $20 USD each.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

DarkLloyd

ahh ok thanks for the info.

DarkLloyd

Sean_Aaron

You know I've not seen the white one here in the UK. I suspect it's just that GAME isn't stocking it because they have stock of Classic Controllers to sell, but it could be that NoE just aren't offering it in white - anyone else seen the white one in Europa?

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Acidfoxdyi831

yea you can buy it alone for bout $20

wii console # 8741 9414 5054 3092
Monster hunter tri: Acidf0xD

RichieTheSignPainter

I got mine when I got my Wii in November. I've never used an original classic but I kinda want one.

RichieTheSignPainter

Donatello

The only thing I love about the Classic Controller Pro are the 'Clicky' L and R Buttons and placement change....I don't care for the handles. If only the original CC had the CC Pro's clicky L and R buttons, then it would be even better than the SNES controller.But as it stands I cant stand the current Squishy L and R buttons...But I stil prefer the CC to the SNES controller, I love the tactical clicky A,B,X,Y buttons, along with superior D-Pad and overall feel.

Donatello

LEGEND_MARIOID

YES. I got one for £12.50 from e-bay. Brand new, sealed. Great controller.

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

motang

Can't wait, I will be getting this one separate as I want the white one to match with rest of the Wii, and buying MH 3 Tri with out black Classic Controller Pro.

NIN10DO

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.