Wii Forum

Topic: Buy Any NPC Games? Stop It!

Showing 261 to 280 of 282

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

261. Posted:

@Machu: Ooh, be careful how you word things! Somebody will probably come along and challenge your definition of "necessary." :P

Anyway, I'm with you (just in case that wasn't clear). Here's to "wasting" money on upgraded Nintendo products! :D

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

feba

262. Posted:

Metroid Prime Trilogy is a day one buy (never got Prime 2, and have been waiting on NPC MP2 before I pick up Corruption). Pikmin Trilogy would also be wonderful.

feba

AuthorMessage

Knux

263. Posted:

@Adam-Congratulations for bringing this topic back to life! :D I'm sure AlexSays will be visiting this topic soon.
The Metroid Prime Trilogy sounds awesome! Too bad that I already own Metroid Prime 2 and 3,but I can always sell them...

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Adam

264. Posted:

I hope the multiplayer has been tinkered with beyond just the controls. At the very least I hope playing it with improved controls has convinced Nintendo that a Wii MP Hunters would be a good idea. I am thinking of picking this up, actually, though I'm still waiting to hear more.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

265. Posted:

I don't own any of the Metroid Prime games on any console, this is perfect for me. Hooray for Nintendo and hooray for me!

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

Carlos27

266. Posted:

Mario Tennis sucked big time.

Carlos27

AuthorMessage

Charlie_The_Unicorn

267. Posted:

I really want the Metroid Trilogy. :D

Also, I'd rather get a new Wii Pikmin game rather than a remake of the GC version.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

268. Posted:

I'm very much hoping we'll see Chibi Robo NPC localised (hopefully an E3 news bite on this?) before the end of the year. I'd hate to have to import it...

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Adam

269. Posted:

Did Chibi Robo do well? I think I played a demo of it at a store or somewhere, but I wasn't impressed. Only played it for a few minutes though. Didn't even realize it was a Nintendo game until much later. This is the game where you're a little robot cleaning up a house, right?

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

270. Posted:

@Adam: Yes, that is the game in question. There's more to do as you go through the game, of course. I watched my brother play a little of it years ago, and it looked pretty good. I'll probably get the NPC version if it's released here, provided they do the controls well (as yet, I'm uncertain how Wii controls would benefit that game).

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

subzerobf

271. Posted:

I think it's only worth buying if you didn't own the original.

subzerobf

AuthorMessage

JTC-Pingas

272. Posted:

So I heard this was turning into a flame war :D

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage

Knux

273. Posted:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

It was,but 10 pages of posts were deletd.
@AlexSays-NPC games rule,woot!
SuperSonic1990 has visited this topic. :D

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Terra

274. Posted:

10 pages? Wow, I've never seen such an excessive amount of deletion in one topic

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Adam

275. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

It was,but 10 pages of posts were deletd.
@AlexSays-NPC games rule,woot!
SuperSonic1990 has visited this topic. :D

Hey, we have already proven with science that NPC games drool, not rule. Get your facts straight.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

JTC-Pingas

276. Posted:

Get your facts bent.

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage

MrPanic

277. Posted:

I just wanted to say that the fipo was the most stupid theory I heard in a while.

Anyway, I'm glad with the NPC serie, I missed some pretty good games so I'm happy I had the chance to play them.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

AuthorMessage

TJtheHeretic

278. Posted:

WE NEED WIND WAKER ON THE NPC!!!

Edited on by TJtheHeretic

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

AuthorMessage

slambert215

279. Posted:

It would be great if people bought NPC Chibi-Robo, it was a great game but was ignored :(

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

AuthorMessage

Knux

280. Posted:

slambert215 wrote:

It would be great if people bought NPC Chibi-Robo, it was a great game but was ignored :(

I know it is,because I never played it. But,I'm intrested in it.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.