Forums

Topic: Buy Any NPC Games? Stop It!

Posts 261 to 280 of 281

Stuffgamer1

@Machu: Ooh, be careful how you word things! Somebody will probably come along and challenge your definition of "necessary."

Anyway, I'm with you (just in case that wasn't clear). Here's to "wasting" money on upgraded Nintendo products!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

feba

Metroid Prime Trilogy is a day one buy (never got Prime 2, and have been waiting on NPC MP2 before I pick up Corruption). Pikmin Trilogy would also be wonderful.

feba

Knux

@Adam-Congratulations for bringing this topic back to life! I'm sure AlexSays will be visiting this topic soon.
The Metroid Prime Trilogy sounds awesome! Too bad that I already own Metroid Prime 2 and 3,but I can always sell them...

Knux

Adam

I hope the multiplayer has been tinkered with beyond just the controls. At the very least I hope playing it with improved controls has convinced Nintendo that a Wii MP Hunters would be a good idea. I am thinking of picking this up, actually, though I'm still waiting to hear more.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

CowLaunch

I don't own any of the Metroid Prime games on any console, this is perfect for me. Hooray for Nintendo and hooray for me!

CowLaunch

Carlos27

Mario Tennis sucked big time.

Carlos27

Charlie_The_Unicorn

I really want the Metroid Trilogy.

Also, I'd rather get a new Wii Pikmin game rather than a remake of the GC version.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Sean_Aaron

I'm very much hoping we'll see Chibi Robo NPC localised (hopefully an E3 news bite on this?) before the end of the year. I'd hate to have to import it...

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Adam

Did Chibi Robo do well? I think I played a demo of it at a store or somewhere, but I wasn't impressed. Only played it for a few minutes though. Didn't even realize it was a Nintendo game until much later. This is the game where you're a little robot cleaning up a house, right?

Come on, friends,

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: Yes, that is the game in question. There's more to do as you go through the game, of course. I watched my brother play a little of it years ago, and it looked pretty good. I'll probably get the NPC version if it's released here, provided they do the controls well (as yet, I'm uncertain how Wii controls would benefit that game).

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

subzerobf

I think it's only worth buying if you didn't own the original.

subzerobf

JTC-Pingas

So I heard this was turning into a flame war

JTC-Pingas

Knux

JTCPingas09 wrote:

It was,but 10 pages of posts were deletd.
@AlexSays-NPC games rule,woot!
SuperSonic1990 has visited this topic.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Adam

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

It was,but 10 pages of posts were deletd.
@AlexSays-NPC games rule,woot!
SuperSonic1990 has visited this topic.

Hey, we have already proven with science that NPC games drool, not rule. Get your facts straight.

Come on, friends,

MrPanic

I just wanted to say that the fipo was the most stupid theory I heard in a while.

Anyway, I'm glad with the NPC serie, I missed some pretty good games so I'm happy I had the chance to play them.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

TJtheHeretic

WE NEED WIND WAKER ON THE NPC!!!

Edited on by TJtheHeretic

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

slambert215

It would be great if people bought NPC Chibi-Robo, it was a great game but was ignored

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

Knux

slambert215 wrote:

It would be great if people bought NPC Chibi-Robo, it was a great game but was ignored

I know it is,because I never played it. But,I'm intrested in it.

Knux

JoeDiddley

For 1/2 the price of NPC Donkey Kong Jungle Beat I got the Gamecube version, bongos and Donkey Konga thrown in too from Amazon marketplace.
But then I did buy Pikmin 2 NPC as it was cheaper than getting it 2nd hand for the Gamecube.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.