Forums

Topic: Black Wii Announced for Japan

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

SepticLemon

Aww.... I want my Black Revolution!

Untitled

There's also a bundle coming out in Japan with a Classic Controller Pro and a Copy of Monster Hunter Tri.

Untitled

Untitled

What REALLY sucks, is that I'm planning on getting an American Wii when I go to the States in July, I SO want it in black though.... ;_;

SepticLemon

Twitter:

blockhead

I wouldnt get a new wii unless I could transfer my wiiware/VC games to it

blockhead

SepticLemon

Well, the only reason I want another Wii is so that I can play US games, I'm sick of waiting or getting features removed like no blood in No More Heroes. The only real reason where being a gamer in Europe sucks...

SepticLemon

Twitter:

theblackdragon

that is indeed classy. i wonder why it took them so long to put it out in black or other colors, though.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

greyelephant

I heard rumors that the black Wii can run faster and jump higher. Something to do with extra stuff inside.

Mario Kart code, 4854 6869 0410 "Tim"
Animal Crossings City Folk Code:1119-1011-8429 , Name: Emily, Town: Peachy

Sean_Aaron

SepticLemon wrote:

Well, the only reason I want another Wii is so that I can play US games, I'm sick of waiting or getting features removed like no blood in No More Heroes. The only real reason where being a gamer in Europe sucks...

Seriously the blood is not an issue in No More Heroes; I think it looks weird, frankly.

I do think everyone should get a Japanese Wii and buy Muscle March and Ai Cho Aniki though!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

SepticLemon

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Seriously the blood is not an issue in No More Heroes; I think it looks weird, frankly.

I do think everyone should get a Japanese Wii and buy Muscle March and Ai Cho Aniki though!

Even then, I would still get an American Wii so that I can import US games so that I don't have to wait for disc games, WiiWare and VC titles. I loved the Gamecube mainly because of the freeloader, hence why almost half my GCN collection is in NTSC. But hey ho, looks like I'm getting another white Wii.

Ricardo91 wrote:

That Classic Controller PRO looks suspiciously similar to the PS2 controller...

That's what I thought when I heard about the Classic pro a few months back, thing is from what I heard it does fix things from the previous controller, such as the analog sticks are further apart, the Z buttons are located below the L and R buttons, and rumour says it'll have rumble support for N64 VC titles.

SepticLemon

Twitter:

Sean_Aaron

Ricardo91 wrote:

That Classic Controller PRO looks suspiciously similar to the PS2 controller...

True, except the CC d-pad craps all over the Playstation d-pad, so I'm satisfied which is the better device .

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Machu

I NEED that Monster Hunter Tri Sexy Black Wii Bundle... I want to stroke it, mmmmm.

Rawr!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.