Wii Console Number - 2645 9857 8526 1866
Mario Kart Wii - 0473 7945 5709
Mario Vs DK Dsiware - 4340 1381 7283
Flipnote Studio - X X left down Y L down L
GTA Chinatown Wars - 485536038726

RandomWiiPlayer

dap594 wrote:

OMG I got to round 22 on zombies, online multiplayer

The highest I got was ten. Which map were you on?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

nr_09

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

dap594 wrote:

wii version only has 1 map

wii fc (5466 8601 7571 1915)

RandomWiiPlayer

nr.09 wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

dap594 wrote:

wii version only has 1 map

Didn't know that.

The Game.

nr_09

forget everything that ive said...
DON'T BUY THE GAME
the company doesn't give a f*ck about us gamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they made it worse and worser every game,
the PC version is the only version thats been tested and then again tested at low basis.
the game just relaesed and olmost 80% of all users lagged and not just a bit...
every version gots its bugs glitches and etc.
the XBOX 360 version got several bugs that just arent accepteble and if you see them you'll wonder if its been tested becaus you can see them VERY good
LAGS a bit less but still TO MUCH
the PS3 version hasn't got any fine tuning becaus the framerate drops very fast, wich the XBOX360 doesn't have and we all know the PS3 is far more superrior, iff you wanna play it in 3D then you'll cry the framerate drops at 20FPS...
20FPS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i mean wtf just give us then a beta version.
the online is even more terrible not only does it LAG MUCH but it does have FRAMEDROPS IN MUKTIPLAYER ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
the wii version has got some attention becaus they learn't that wii users will also buy it...
but then again they promist an equal version in terms of content, LIE : 1 zombie map, no extra hidden game,...
the normale multiplayer is sometimes the best becaus it lags the less of the consoles...
zombie mode WTF every knive attack gots seconds of lag!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and its not wath i think becaus I RENTED EVERY VERSION AND TESTED IT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!
ALL I CAN SAY AFTER THAT WAS : WHAT A SH*T GAME, IS THIS THE GAME EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR AND WANTED????????????????? comon then other companies deserve better, like the conduit 2 wich company is going bankrupt...........

thanks a lot Activision FOR THE MOST CRAPPY GAME!!!!!!!!!
a little hint get a private test company like nintendo has with its fanclub

SkullMan

nr wrote:

DON'T BUY THE GAME
the company doesn't give a f*ck about us gamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the PC version is the only version thats been tested and then again tested at low basis.
the XBOX 360 version got several bugs that just arent accepteble and if you see them you'll wonder if its been tested becaus you can see them VERY good
the PS3 version hasn't got any fine tuning becaus the framerate drops very fast, wich the XBOX360 doesn't have and we all know the PS3 is far more superrior, iff you wanna play it in 3D then you'll cry the framerate drops at 20FPS...
20FPS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i mean wtf just give us then a beta version.
the online is even more terrible not only does it LAG MUCH but it does have FRAMEDROPS IN MUKTIPLAYER ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
the wii version has got some attention becaus they learn't that wii users will also buy it...
but then again they promist an equal version in terms of content, LIE : 1 zombie map, no extra hidden game,...
the normale multiplayer is sometimes the best becaus it lags the less of the consoles...
zombie mode WTF every knive attack gots seconds of lag!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and its not wath i think becaus I RENTED EVERY VERSION AND TESTED IT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!
ALL I CAN SAY AFTER THAT WAS : WHAT A SH*T GAME, IS THIS THE GAME EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR AND WANTED????????????????? comon then other companies deserve better, like the conduit 2 wich company is going bankrupt...........

Wow, just wow. Maybe if you formed clear and concise arguments/thoughts instead of that mumbo jumbo, it might make sense.

Look I own the game for the 360 and love it, I've had no lag issues what so ever nor any bugs...you might want to check your own internet connection before blaming a game. As a FPS and COD fan this is the best in the COD franchise since COD4 which was close to a masterpiece. And regardless the wii can't have a "equal version" mind you they had to cut many corners in order for it to 'perform at equal quality.' I was pleasantly surprised by this MW2 was a big let down and this one just mops the floor with Infinity Ward's last attempt.

Every FPS fan should own this, if you only own a wii then pick it up for that. But if you own one of the other two that's the only way to fully experience the COD franchise.

Edited on by SkullMan

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

The_Fox

I'm guessing nr. 09 saw Black Ops kill his dog or something judging by his most recent post.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

CanisWolfred

He's complaining that every version has bugs in it. Typical for a new release these days, unfortunately, but at least these days you can get those bugs fixed through patches. My bro hasn't complained about them yet, but it took a year for him to complain about the problems in CoD4 when it took me 6 minutes.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SkullMan

Mickeymac wrote:

He's complaining that every version has bugs in it. Typical for a new release these days, unfortunately, but at least these days you can get those bugs fixed through patches. My bro hasn't complained about them yet, but it took a year for him to complain about the problems in CoD4 when it took me 6 minutes.

COD4 can be excused since it was so good, it was the first of its kind and set new ground for shooters nowadays. He is complaining that every version has bugs, but I haven't experienced anything that would taint my gameplay experience. He is overreacting claiming he rented the game for every console and tried and they were all laggy and buggy. I think he just has bad luck, is bad at the game, or has a terrible connection...or all three.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

Ravage

The Fox wrote:

I'm guessing nr. 09 saw Black Ops kill his dog or something judging by his most recent post.

Maybe it told him that his mother is a hamster and his father is made of elderberries.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

CanisWolfred

SkullMan wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

COD4 can be excused since it was so good, it was the first of its kind and set new ground for shooters nowadays. He is complaining that every version has bugs, but I haven't experienced anything that would taint my gameplay experience. He is overreacting claiming he rented the game for every console and tried and they were all laggy and buggy. I think he just has bad luck, is bad at the game, or has a terrible connection...or all three.

Not even Halo had those problems.

But you're right, it might just be his connection. And last I checked, you can't rent PC games, unless I'm mistaken or he borrowed it from a friend. It isn't infeasible to rent all 3 console versions, but if he's having major problems with all 3 it's probably his connection or dumb luck, especially since none of use have really noticed anything that bad except for some problems with the PS3 version. Still can't help with either, but it sure doesn't warrant bashing the developers and the game in such a way.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ravage

Well, there are problems with really poor optimization and parts of code creating strange lag in the PC version. It happens to a lot of people on there too. And if you were used to playing PC games, you will notice a lot more lag with a move to console versions. That is one explanation for some of this.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

nr_09

i don't care so much for the bugs like you guys say its normal these days...
but how big and idiot these bugs are makes me wonder if they just build the game and drop it in the shops or do they actual test the game...

btw guys the hole community is about to abonden the PS3 version for its big flaws (freezing in multiplayer, strange line's for info, making your PS3 crash when loading a multiplayer map)

nr_09

Ravage wrote:

Well, there are problems with really poor optimization and parts of code creating strange lag in the PC version. It happens to a lot of people on there too. And if you were used to playing PC games, you will notice a lot more lag with a move to console versions. That is one explanation for some of this.

a liitle bit of what i mean also mean that if you shoot in the games you can somethimes kills someone becaus of lag even if they are not anymmore there but 1meter further

nr_09

Ravage wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Maybe it told him that his mother is a hamster and his father is made of elderberries.

really funny guys (not)

SkullMan

nr.09 wrote:

Ravage wrote:

a liitle bit of what i mean also mean that if you shoot in the games you can somethimes kills someone becaus of lag even if they are not anymmore there but 1meter further

That's lag and has happened to me on every COD game and every online shooter at one point in time or another. It's inevitable when dealing with so many factors and connections. There were times I shot an enemy, and he still ran a few steps before dying and my kill registering. If the host has a bad connection the game will usually migrate to a new host.

i don't think the whole* PS3 community is jumping ship my buddies on the PS3 have it and don't intend on stopping anytime soon. If you love a game you will play it despite flaws and all, and every shooter I have played has had some here and there. It's the nature of the beast when dealing with online games sometimes.

RandomWiiPlayer

nr.09 wrote:

DON'T BUY THE GAME

U Mad?
Untitled

The Game.

ReddLionz

@MegaStoneSmash
Yeah, I experienced that "lag" too. Does anyone know if that happens in the X360 version too?

@nr.09
Treyarch knows what they're doing, I'm sure they'll fix any major bugs.

Edited on by ReddLionz

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

SkullMan

I own the 360 version, I almost have 2 full days chalked up in multiplayer and I can't think of one game where lag affected my play. If the host dropped it migrated, if the host was tampering or messing it would drop the game and bump us back to the lobby. No problems here nor complaints.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.