2. Rayman Origins
3. Mario Galaxy 2
4. Mario Galaxy 1
5. Punch Out

Those are my favorites, anyways.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Banker-Style

I pick up WarioWare Smooth Moves at the weekend,as I never played it the first time around.
I can't believe how fun it is,

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Taffy

Metroid Prime 3. As soon as the credits finished, I started it up again!

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Slayer

I haven't played Brawl, I have to since people say it's phenomenal. But my favorite that I own, I'm stuck between the two I even HAVE. MW3 and Sonic Colors. MW3 wasn't originally made for the Wii, and the controls just don't feel right, Nintendo just wanted this title on their system, because Microsoft's Xbox 360 made CoD Black Ops and MW3 look amazing. But it's done nicely, I kind of like it, multiplayer is impressive for the Wii, and overall I kind of like it. Sonic Colors, It's very good, better graphic materials than the DS. As usual, I love Sonic games, and how they're done. But I like the multiple control mechanics, as if people don't want to use the Wii remote alone, sideways, they can use the Nunchuk and remote, most people hate Sonic games, but I look at them the way they actually are because people play them for a while and never play them long enough. I delve into them for real, and see them as they are- decent platformers in a great series that has done many types of platforming. I could actually judge depth thanks to Sonic's spinball ability, unlike Mario when he jumps and I usually fall down a hole. People just don't look at Sonic games right, they judge it too early, and most would be surprised, but I prefer Sonic over COD on this console. Even though I own Sonic Generations for Xbox 360, MW3 is entertaining, but Sonic is a great experience. It's made for consoles like this, and FPS games that are like Call of Duty, they aren't made for the Wii, they don't know the mechanics. Metroid actually perfects it, mainly because Nintendo made Metroid and they make it better on Nintendo consoles. I will get Brawl next for the Wii, but I've watched the gameplay, and I'll judge it now. Brawl must be the best, seeing that you can continue the action even when the main gamemode is beaten, the fighting mechanics are great, anyway I have seen Sonic Battle on GBA and it's my favorite, but Brawl on the Wii looks like it's amazing, dominating MW3 and I hate to say it, but Sonic Colors too. Someone said Xenoblade was better, but that's someone who puts Twilight Princess in the Zelda series higher than Skyward Sword. Twilight Princess tried hard be dark, but was barely dark at all. Skyward Sword is better than Twilight Princess, and mainly because people actually care about Zelda as a character. Twilight Princess, no. So that's my surprisingly long countdown of three. I just got caught up and judged two games. Countdown:
3: MW3
-Good multiplayer, difficult controls, making it hard to shoot people and aim for that matter.
-Darkness, might be the graphics of the Wii, but when it's supposed to be light it was pretty dark, and there were no brightness settings.
2: Sonic Colors
-Great level design, nice and challenging as the game goes on
-Fun to use powers that enhance the experience.
1:Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Amazing game play
-Smooth graphics
-Aced darkness unlike Twilight Princess
-Fast paced combat
-Classic characters from past games that are fun to play.
This is my opinion. Please don't argue.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

renaryuugufan92

1. Super Mario Galaxy/Galaxy 2
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Mahe

Wii Sports, no question about it. That game has given a huge amount of fun playtime, one of the best games ever made.

Other great Wii games:

• WarioWare: Smooth Moves
  • Excite Truck
  • Wii Fit Plus
  • Raving Rabbids Party Collection
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
  • Just Dance series (impossible to choose a favorite)
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • The Last Story
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Mahe

Phatosaurus

I was very late to the party with the Wii. I've been using my WiiU to catch up on the back catalog of games.

So far, Super Mario Galaxy has been the most captivating games I've played in recent years. I haven't played SMG2 yet but I look forward to it.

Metroid Trilogy is technically 3 gamecube games but i don't care, that's my second favorite so far and I've only played the first game out of it.

Xenoblade Chronicles is the only other game I've played so far. I'm 20 hours into it and I've been playing it rather sporadically. It has been great so far, but I feel it's too soon for me to really rank it.

I've got The Last Story on my shelf but i haven't started it yet. I will eventually.
I played Skyward Sword earlier in the year but the tutorial really put me off it. The art style was amazing though. I'll eventually get around to buying it.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

kingston589

Mario Kart Wii, SSBB, and Galaxy

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

dumedum

Phatosaurus wrote:

Metroid Trilogy is technically 3 gamecube games but i don't care,

Two gamecube games, one Wii.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Gold

The Galaxy games, Mario Kart Wii, or Brawl. I can't say Xenoblade because I haven't played it, YET.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Slayer

I don't understand why everyone likes Twilight Princess better than Skyward Sword. I know there's no exploration but that's what some Zelda games do! The motion controls are smoother than most would expect, and it isn't dark like Zelda games aren't supposed to be!
Watch PBG's Zelda countdown to verify this.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

kkslider5552000

slayer wrote:

I don't understand why everyone likes Twilight Princess better than Skyward Sword.

because your partner had an actual personality and they traded in creativity for consistently solid as heck gameplay?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ryno

Changing my answer to Xenoblade Chronicles numero uno with Metroid Prime 3 (or Trilogy if that counts) in second.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ednice

I only had 5 Wii games so
1-Skyward Sword
2-Mario Galaxy 2
3-SSB Brawl
4-Sonic Colors

ednice

Nintendo Network ID: ednice

SuperMii3D

I say Brawl hands down, absolute #1. Besides Brawl, I also liked Mario Kart Wii, both Super Mario Galaxies and Mario Party 9.

I came here for the burgers and pizza, wat no pizza or burgers, fine I'll just hang around.....

unrandomsam

Donkey Kong Country Returns on its own as the best game. (Everything is just right really other than there is one bit where every way is one of those barrel riding things. If they had just put those down one of the paths and made the other path normal levels it would have made me enjoy that part a bit more).

Pretty Great
Kirby's Adventure (First time you ever get the Ultra Sword ... I never thought that happened to me with games since I got older. I only played one level per play session and enjoyed every second of it).
Warioland - Shake Dimension
Sin and Punishment
Warioware - Smooth Moves
No More Heroes (The lack of blood in the PAL version wasn't really an issue for me).
Punchout.
Blastworks Build Trade Destroy (The levels made by other people are what makes it great).
Milestone Shooting Collection 2 (One of only 2 Jap Imports I have - 5 Arcade ports the US equivalent only has 3 - best part is it only cost me £15 so no import duty).
Excite Truck. (Enjoyed it far more than Mario Kart thinking of importing the US only sequel if I can reasonably cheaply and gambling that I can get it to run).

Disappointing Port
Metal Slug Anthology (PAL - The Jap one is a bit better as you can use the classic controller and it is 60hz.)
Twilight Princess (If the motion controls were as good as Skyward Sword it would have been better as it stands I prefer the Gamecube version. Luckily I got the Wii version cheap as a Nintendo Select).
Mario Power Tennis. (Stuffed with this one as the Gamecube version only supports PAL50 and the controls are not accurate enough for it to be fun).

Good But not as good as I was lead to believe it was going to be
Xenoblade Chronicles
Last Story
Pandora's Tower
(Maybe I just don't like the modern idea of a JRPG. The old ones I used to love were more like reading a good novel. (Even during the fights and stuff my mind was in the same place as reading a book thinking about the story) whereas the new ones are like watching a second rate movie).

Overrated
New Super Mario Bros Wii (The Newer Mod shows what it could have been with just a little more effort).
Mario Kart Wii
Rayman Origins (Massively overrated it is boring).
Brawl (I wonder how many copies were bought just as a means to install the homebrew channel - There is a mod that tries to make it more like Melee for Riivoluton that is quite good).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

MeWario

Super Mario Galaxy

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

shaneoh

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 makes SF, MK and all other 1 on 1 fighting games laughable in comparison. Too bad they completely fudged Ultimate Tenkaichi. There are a number of close runners up, MP:T, SMG, Rune Factory Frontier, SSBB, LoZ:TP.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

rolLTheDice

If i was forced to decide for just one it would be Super Mario Galaxy 2. Donkey Kong Country Returns, Punch-Out!!, House of the Dead: Overkill, Rock Band 2 and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption come very close though. Still have to play quite a few Wii games so that might chnage in the future.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Pike_Queen

For me, it's Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I've only played no more than five Wii games though, so that's why. xD Although I really think those two would be at the top of the list regardless.

"What an excellent day for an exorcism."

Mario Kart Wii FC: 0817-4846-9756
Wii Console Address: 1015-4598-0247-2024
If you add me, let me know. I'll be happy to add you back.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.