Showing 1 to 20 of 35
1. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:09 BST
Who do you think is the best enemy of the Nintendo universe. Mine is Cranky Lady from Earthbound, because who doesnt want to play as kids beating a nagging lady with toys? XD
2. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:10 BST
Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552MKWii: 4940-9518-0566SSBB: 4897-8741-8094
3. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:12 BST
Check the Avatar...
Dattebayo!FRIENDCODES:GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499TWITTER: @Tokool2007SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133Ps3 user: E-ManTKMonster Hunter Tri: EmanTK
4. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:14 BST
King Koopa A.K.A. Bowser...him or Ridley
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
5. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:16 BST
Goomba, they're just so funny with their little fangs and frowny faces.
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"
"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!
Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
6. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:19 BST
Dunno, there's loads. Vaati's cool.
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
7. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:29 BST
@twighlight crow- that was actually my runner up
8. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:33 BST
Ganondorf or Dark Samus
Edited on Wed 17th June, 2009 @ 23:33 by Modern_Legend
PSN ID: MixedMajikWii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
9. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 01:15 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
10. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 12:23 BST
11. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 14:53 BST
Agreement with Adam
Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork
12. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 15:23 BST
Jigglypuff. Those large eyes piece your soul man.
13. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 20:30 BST
Onslaught: 3609-8560-6232Mario kart Wii. 1376-4751-8475
14. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 23:38 BST
Ganondorf or Bowser.
15. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 23:40 BST
Goomba. because they look like turds! lol
16. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 23:45 BST
I want to say Alice from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, but she's technically not created by Nintendo.
She's so very evil. In a sickly sweet way.
Edited on Thu 18th June, 2009 @ 23:46 by Noire
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
17. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 00:36 BST
I'd say either the hippies from Earthbound or Bowser. He used to look cool, with his mohawk and spiked bracelets. Now he's just not as cool looking for some reason. Or even cool at all.
Who Are You?
18. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 00:41 BST
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
19. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 01:08 BST
I always liked the Eggplant Wizard, but I think the appeal came more from watching Captain N as a kid on Saturday mornings than it did actually playing Kid Icarus.
20. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 01:13 BST
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!